Keep Your Enemies Close

*I don't even know, this is my first story to go public. Criticism is very much welcome and I know i need much improvement. Chapter 3 is where the story should really kick off and I don't have too many plans for this story at the moment.*

Sunlight warmed my face as I woke up. I stumbled out of bed and into my bathroom to have a shower. "Another day, more crap from everyone" I quietly mumbled, even though no one would hear me. Showers are a nice way to relax before a stressful day of school, all your thoughts just seem to cloud your mind and you have time to figure everything out. I dryed my hair off and threw on some clothes, then looked in the mirror at myself. Roughly 5'11, long, straight, brown hair with a grey beanie, ripped black skinnies, a band t-shirt, and to top it off, some black and grey checkered Vans Slip-ons. The usual outfit, if I'm honest. Being one of the only guys with this general appearance, the insults and bullying is at a high, but I try to let it slide by me in the hope that it won't come back to eat me alive. The clock on my stove said 7:50am, which meant I had to get to school in 20 minutes or I'd be late. I grabbed the keys to my car and ran out the door, locking it behind me.

The highschool was on the other side of the town, but since it was such an underpopulated place they only built one highschool. Driving my faded red Nissan 240sx through traffic, I noticed a large black SUV, an Escalade to be exact, that belonged to a classmate of mine. The kid's name is Jason, typical overtanned, buzzcut, athlete with really hooked up parents. They own a few stores or something, I could really care less. This also reminds me to mention that my name is Yuri and I'm in grade 11. While I was going through each light, thinking about other things and not paying too much attention to the road, I realized I was at the school. I pulled into the parking lot and shut off my car.