Chapter 5: Choices

*Lilly's Pov*

I'm speechless, I have nothing to say. I always have something to say? Ugh, think, I need a snarky reply.

"It's funny how people/ werewolves always want what they can't have," I say looking at my friends. I turn back to Josh to reply, "I would have excepted you as my mate, I would have loved you so much....*hopeful gleam in Josh's eyes* But, you broke my heart, rejected me, your soulmate and true love. This is all on you Joshua Dean King."

The way I spat his name with so much venom surprised everyone. Even me. He flinched at my harsh tone, I really shouldn't be able to hate my mate but there's no bond to stop me. I can do whatever I want. He had his chance and I'll move on.

For a second I actually doubt that. The moon-goddess chose us for each other. The perfect match, anyone else just won't compare... You know when your trying to fight something because it's hurt you and you don't want to go through that pain again. Your to scared to try because it might fail and you don't think you can recover the next time. Anguish.

My wolf is suffering out her mate but she hides it well but the barely there whimpers I hear. I just told myself it was my imagination but I know it's not.

This is what it does to you. We're made to mate for life to this one person who will complete us but they can destroy us just as easily.

"...st out of a relationship but we're mates and I know your stubborn but.. No I didn't mean to say that." Was Josh talking this whole time? Ooops." Are you trying to make me forgive you by insulting me?", I ask trying to hide the fond smile threatening to break through.

What, it is kinda funny how he still babbles and says something then tries to  backtrack while spluttering. Okay, so I did have a tiny crush on him as a kid. He's staring at me again but he has the same fond smile I'm hiding currently.

We don't even have the bond but we still like each other. This in no way means I'm jumping back into his arms (or do you guys want her to? Second chance mate or him, your choice). I won't be his friend or anything more unless he changes. I hate him when he try's to be popular. Having s*x with any sl*t around, just to get up in rank.

I give him a small smile and grab the girls arms. I think I deserve a girls night.
________________________________

" Hahaha, okay, I choose truth." "BOOO!!" Is the only reply I get. "*sigh* Fine. Dare."

"I dare you tooo..."Kasey whispers the rest to me so others don't hear, obviously she's basically breathing the words because of the werewolf hearing. Ooh this dare will be fun.

I sneak out to the pack garage and begin my mission. I know my friends are watching from the see surveillance room so they can delete the footage. Yeah I know it's weird to have a surveillance room but I think it's to help watch for attacks or was it just a creeps idea? Hmmm I don't know.

I finally reach the other side of the garage ( no seriously, it's like 50 metres big) and swipe the key to the storage. I silently move to unlock the door and move in. I struggle to find the light switch in the total darkness but have to blink once there on. Gee that's bright.

I hurry to collect the multicoloured paints, all fluro I might add. Snatching up some paintbrushes I dart out the door flicking the light off as I go. Quickly locking the door I start to open the paint. Yep, this will definitely be fun.

Splashing bright pink paint all over Ryan's car I start to spread it over the whole car with the paint brushes. I paint some bright yellow flowers quickly deciding to add leaves. As a final touch I paint the words 'The world will live forever if we get the peace'.

Laughing I move onto the next car and write random phrases on each. Of Course the paint is removable because why would I harm my friends and I cars? Especially the ones who know what I'm doing.

Finishing the last car I make the trip to the storage again and place the paint back in its spot. I grab my scent hider spray and spray everywhere I walk and have Wales up until the middle of the kitchen. Hehe no one will ever find out this way. Braking the spray to cover the my scent on the can I grab a banana and go back to my room passing by a few other members. Now I have witnesses to cover why I went to the kitchen. Yep evil genius right here.

When the girls get back we continue our game having some really funny dares and interesting truths. After the game we have a marathon of HIMYM falling asleep sometime around 4:30.

________________________________
"Uuuh" light beams in my eyes  bringing me back from my blissful state of sleep.

"No, Theo 5 more minutess." Maddy moaned out.

"Last time I checked my birth certificate said my name was Kasey, what about you Lilly?" Kasey replied getting a chuckle from me.

Suddenly the door slammed open and a small figure rushed in.

"Lilly! Lily! Lily! Guess what! Mums making pancakes! Come on!" Bella babbled out while pulling my arm.

Maddy seemed to have jumped up at the mention of pancakes and Kasey is already out the door. Stumbling up I follow my sister out the door, following the gorgeous scent of pancakes. Once down I see Kasey devouring a plate of choc chip pancakes with ice cream.

Grabbing my own I sit next to Maddy and Bella. People are collecting their own food when we hear a girly scream, hehe probably Joshua. I'm proven right when he comes running in mumbling incoherently about his 'baby' being hurt. We all follow him into the garage and see all the cars painted a bright colour with weird phrases on the car. Well I wonder who did this...
________________________________
1053 words.