Chapter 8

Delilah woke up early a week later. She felt sick. She splashed water on her face using the fluffy white towel on her face. She still felt like she was going to become sick so she drunk a large glass of water.

She laid back down on the bed, she was too hot to get back under the covers. Louis felt around for her.

"Babe?" Louis said sleepily. His voice scruffy and drunken.

"I don't feel very good. I feel a little sick." Delilah managed a light chuckle.

"Awh," Louis mocked her "Are you sure you're ok?" He rubbed her thigh.

"I don't know, I'm gonna try and go to the doctor later." Delilah said. Taking Louis hand in her own.

"Just get some rest, I am sure you're just nervous."

Delilah was a bit nervous. It was Christmas time, Her and Louis we're going house hunting.

Louis couldn't stay awake, he dozed off minutes later.

At 8 Delilah got up again and ran to the bathroom. She was sick again.

"Louis, I think I have a stomach virus." Delilah said when Louis woke up.

"Let's to to the doctor, I don't want you to be sick."

"No. I'll be fine."

"Let's go, come on. Better to be safe than sorry" Louis said aloud.

"Ok." Delilah put on some clothes, brushed out her hair and put on some make-up.

The hospital was a good ways from the hotel.

They pulled into the parking lot, heading into the emergency room.

Soon they were taking back. Delilah got her throat checked. Her blood tested and many others.

Almost an hour later Doctor. Potters came in. Wearing his scrugs that were teal green and a white doctor jacket.

"Good news, Mrs. Tomlinson!" The doctor said. "You're Pregnant!"

Color drained from Delilah face, before filling back up.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Louis and Delilah said the same time. They looked at eachother and hugged.

"Yepp, You're actually three and a half weeks along." The doctor flipped through some papers.

"Then the test was wrong." Louis said looking at Delilah.

"I can't believe it, oh my god. Louis!" Delilah basically jumped up and down with excitement.

They thanked the doctor and signed out of the hospital. Delilah had only one person to call.

And it wasn't her mom. She wanted to surprise her parents. Louis agreed to not tell Jay either.

Delilah was shaking so hard that she could barely hit speed Dial in order to call her best friend.

"Hello?" Waverly answered on the opposite end. She was just waking up, getting ready to go to work.

"WAVES! You can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you." Delilah said.

"I won't, what is it?" Waverly was getting curious.

"I'm going to be a mommy!"Delilah said excitedly. "Louis going to be a Daddy!"

"What?" Waverly wasn't sure if she heard Delilah right. "Did you say you're Pregnant?" Waverly said.

"Yes! Oh my god! Yes!"

"Oh my GoD! I'm going to be an aunt! oh my god! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Louis Tomlinson!" Waverly said basically screaming.

Waverly and Delilah talked awhile longer. Talking about all that the doctor had said and how excited Louis was.