Chapter 2

"What's mine is your to leave or take, what's mine is yours to make your own" - 'Look After You' The Frey

_____________________________________________________________________________

The dining hall looked beautiful. It was filled with the red and white roses and everything was decorated in those colors.

Most people had finished eating and were now socializing amongst each other.

Delilah's dad tapped the mic, "Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying yourself. I would like to announce that it is now time for the first dance between the bride and groom." He smiled and left the stage.

Ed Sheeran rose from his seat next to Harry and went to the mic, "Hello" he said in his British accent taking his guitar from the stand, "this is actually a song a friend of mine wrote. Her name is Brittany and the song is called "Forever" and she wrote it especially for Delilah and Louis." He smiled.

"In your eyes I see, the reflection of the ocean staring back at me, I never want to forget this moment this memory, that is here as you dance with me....

"So take my hand, and we'll dance slow. I promise you darling I'll never let go, and forever our arms, oh they'll be entwined, forever your fingers be tangled, with mine. And we'll dance the whole night trough, cos now were proof that fairy tales come true."

Ed started to play a slow melody on his guitar, watching as the new couple danced.

It was slow, in a swaying movement.

"This day couldn't have been more perfect Louis" Delilah whispered into his ear and he turned her.

"Really, it was amazing, you look so gorgeous D," He told here as they swayed.

"So were are we having the honeymoon?" She smirked, as her dipped her.

"South Africa!" He laughed.

"South Africa?"

"Yeah, I figured it be exotic, and it won't take along time to get there, in the jet" He winked.

She lightly giggled, and his chuckled made her feel amazing. she just married the man of her dreams.

They twirled more and slow dance, Ed made his guitar solo exceptionally long giving them time after time to twirl and sway.

He continued singing the beautiful song Waverly had never heard before. She got up from the long table and started walking towords one of the other rooms where she left her camera.

She kept walking and was almost knocked over by someone but they caught her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there when I turned around and-" Waverly noticed the boy by his Irish accent. It was Niall.

"It's okay." Waverly said brushing herself off.

"Are you sure...?"

"Waverly, my name is Waverly. And I'm sure"

"What a lovely name. I'm Niall."

"Um, yeah I know who you are."

"Of course you do, I just always like to formally introduce myself."

"If you don't mind I need to go get something."

"Well save a dance for me Waverly."

Waverly lightly smiled and went to get her camera.

Once she returned the song was almost over so she hurried to take some pictures of the first dance.

"Forever your fingers be tangled with mine..." Ed sang.