Chapter 12

They arrived in Dublin a few hours later and was told the weather was, as usual, rainy.

The lady then let the first class get off the plane and Niall stood up and began taking out their carry-ons.

"Ohhhh." Waverly moned popping her back. She had slept a little bit of the flight and then her and Niall played Uno.

Niall just smiled and motioned her to follow him. The made their way off the plane and out of the tunnel that led to the airport.

"I'm kinda nervous." Waverly said. She say hundreds of girls lined up behind a rope waiting for Niall, but that's not why she was so anxious. She was more scared Nialls family wouldn't like her.

"It will be fine." Niall kissed the top of her head and all the girls went insane. Some said "Awww" and others were threatening to rip out her hair.

"Well I'll deffiantly need to win them over." Waverly sighed.

She and Niall walked over to a group of girls behind the rope and Niall began giving autographs and taking photos.

One girl Waverly if her and Niall were dating and Waverly smiled and said yes. The girl squealed and asked her what it was like dating someone famous.

"It's just a normal relationship to be honest." Waverly said.

"I'd give anything to be you." The girl said, "Can I have a photo?" The girl gestured twoards her phone.

"Of course." Waverly smiled.

The girl put her head next to Waverlys and smiled."Thank you so much!" The girl exclamied.

"Your welcome, and listen one day you will meet your Prince Charming, may be famous or he may not but he will be perfect for you, I promise." Waverly smiled and hugged the girl and moved on.

After about thirty or so more minutes of chatting and taking photos Niall and Waverly headed the get the rest of their luggage.

"That was actually really nice." Waverly smiled.

"Yeah the fans are the best." Niall smiled, "They seemed to like you, a few of the girls told me how beautiful you were and how nice we looked together."

"That is so sweet. I really wish we could have spent more time with them." Waverly sighed grabbing the luggage that had her name on it coming around the moving carrier.

"Well we can, I mean not right now of course but later into the week we can just go out on the street and meet them." Niall smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I would love that!" Waverly grinned as they made their way to the limo.

Once inside Waverly got onto her phone and checked twitter, she was once again trending, but this time as #Waverly. She decided to check a few out.

"#Waverly is so cute! What is their ship name tho???" One said.

"Man #Waverly is hot." Another said.

"If Nialls happy, I'm happy. #Waverly."

"Idc, I'll still marry Niall. #Waverly."

"Idk how pretty she is, she seems rude and my boy don't need that. #Waverly."

"Seriously they are my OTP #Waverly Naverly."

"All you carrots need to leave them alone, they haven't been publically dating for a whole 24 hrs and you're all already attacking her, you don't know her. #Waverly seems nice enough so leave her ALONE."

Waverly put down her phone. "So, like, do you think your parents will like me?"

"Why wouldn't they? My mom asks about you all the time, my dad tells me how lucky I am to find a pretty girl who seems nice and my sister-in-law can't wait to meet you, nor can Greg.