At the Gun Range

Hey everyone. I will update this chapter later on. But, I have a question for you now. Would you like for Grandmother and Grandfather to have a book? If I was to write it which title would you prefer for the book.

1. True Love

2. Courted by Mr Parker

3. If you have another idea let me know in the comments.

I will update this chapter in a couple of hours.

***

Landon POV

Robbie pulls the car into Cole's gun range. He turns to me. "You'll see what I'm capable of if you hurt my sister, pretty boy." He opens the door, leaving me with his brother.

Adam laughs. "Dido," he steps out of the car.

I turn to my brother Nolan. "Are you ready to show these boys what we can do?"

He nods. "I want to wipe their smiles off their faces."

I want that too.

Nolan and I step out of the car and walk over to the brother's.

Robbie pays for the group and we enter the gun range. "It's been awhile since I've been to the gun range. I normally use the woods by the cabin and a couple of cans for practicing"

I laugh. "How many times do you hit the can?"

He smiles. "I've never missed."

Nolan looks at Robbie and Adam. "How about we gamble? The brother's that can hit the same target gets a thousand dollars each."

We won't be losing anything with this bet.

I shake hands with the brothers and I walk over to the guns and pull one off the shelf. I walk over to the machine and place a target on it and I push the target away from me. I squint on eye and focus on the target.

I pull the trigger and gun jumps back.

That hurt my arm.

Robbie walks over to me and he shows me how to stand properly. He shows me how to hold the gun. He steps away from me. "You've got it."

I pull the trigger and this time the gun doesn't jump back. I turn to Robbie. "Thanks for your help."

He nods. "I'm doing this so you can protect my sister,"

I shake my head. "That girl won't let anyone help her. You should know that."

"I do. You've known her for a while have you ever seen her with a gun?" Robbie asks.

"No, have you?"

He looks at the ground. "I've seen photos of her holding a gun displayed on some girls Facebook page."

Oh, no! I thought Juliet removed them all.

I turn away from my target and look at Robbie. "Do you remember the name of the girl who's profile the pictures were on?"

"Juliet."

Robbie stands in front of his target. "Who was the girl in the picture with Mikayla?"

"That's her sister, Juliet."

Robbie shakes his head. "I don't like that girl. I'm guessing the two weren't close as they were looking away from each other."

"They hated each other."

"How did you meet Mikayla?"

"Dad brought her home one night after work. Mikayla and I hit it off when she came around for dinner and after that night I started to hand out with her more and more until I became her boyfriend."

"Up until you dumped her last year and then you decided you wanted her back for this year. I know all about this Agreement."
I cross my arms.

No-ones supposed to know.

"How do you know this?"

Robbie pulls out his mobile phone. "Someone put this online. It's big news everywhere. I just hope Mikayla doesn't see this first."

I take the phone from him and read the article.

Landon Parker - Billionaire's Agreement

Who the hell got their hands on this?

Landon Parker the Heir to Parker Enterprises has an agreement to a woman name Mikayla.

We don't know anything about this Mikayla girl, but, if we could guess, she is a gold-digger trying to get money out of the Parker's.

The paper goes into the details of the contract.

Robbie turns to me. "I hope the reporters don't show up here. They will know this is a shot gun wedding so you can get a head start on your inheritance. The only person bound to get hurt is Mikayla."

I turn to the target and fire my weapon. I click the gun and it doesn't fire.

Damn, I'm out of bullets.

Robbie positions himself in front of the target and he fires his weapon. Each time he fired he made the hole bigger.

Adam and Robbie hit their target every time.

Nolan and I give them both a thousand dollars.

We put our weapons away and jump into the car.

My phone starts to ring and I swipe my finger across the IPhone 6s screen.

Me: Hello?

Mikayla: Reporters are standing outside our hotel. What is going on?

Me: Look at your phone. Everything you need to know is plastered online.

I hear Mikayla tap a few keys on her phone. I hear the bed squeal as she sits on it"

Mikayla: This isn't good, Landon. What are we going to do?"

Me: We're still going to get married. No-one can stop us from doing what we like. I'm marrying you tonight weather the world like it or not.

Mikayla: We could always it was a fake Agreement to keep people away from knowing our business.

Me: We need to start sharing the same bed and you need to start kissing me more.

Mikayla: Alright! I can't wait to see you, Landon.

Me: I love you.

Mikayla: Love you too.

I put my phone in my pocket.

Robbie turns to me. "How is she?"

I laugh. "Your sister is just cruising along with everything that's happening. I love it how she doesn't let it get to her. I wish I was more like her."

Robbie pulls the car over and turns to me. "You are more like her than you think. You both are stubborn as hell, you achieve all things you want in life. The thing you aren't sure of is..." he looks out the window. "The way you feel about Mikayla. You have conflicting emotions right now."

He's right I do have conflicting emotions. Which is why I'll be married to her for the rest of the year and then we get to decide what we want to do.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

I know it's a short chapter I'll give you a longer one tomorrow.