Logan

Banner by diagnosedwithlupus thanks for the beautiful banner

Logan's POV

Mum and I are on our way home from a business meeting. I look out the window and see a black BMW pulled to the side of the road before our driveway.

I lean forward in my seat. "Charles, can you pull the car over. I want to see if the driver needs any help."

The car pulls to the side of the road. I step out and move towards the car. I knock on the window.

The person in the slowly pulls down the window. She looks up at me. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

She nods. "I'm looking for Mariana and George Lambert."

What could this girl want with my parents?

I cross my arms and lean against the car. "What do you need with my parents?"

She opens the car door and steps out. She stand in front of me. "I have leads about their missing daughter."

Not, this shit again. I'm sick off all these girls coming to my parents claiming to be there missing daughter.

I throw my hands up in the air and shake my head. "Not, this shit again. I can't tell you how many girls come by to meet my parents claiming to be their long lost daughter. When the time comes for the DNA they hit the hills."

She looks me in the eye and says. "I'm not like those girls."

We'll see.

I stand up straight and look at her. "What makes you different to the other girls?"

Mum steps out of the car and she approaches us. "What's going on?" Mum asks, looking between the girl and I.

I look at Mum. "This girl wanted to talk to you, Mum."

Mum crosses her arms and looks at the girl. "I'm Mariana Lambert. What's your name?"

"Mikayla Harrison."

Mum starts to fall and I catch her.

Does Mum know the girl?

I glare at her. "What did you do to my mother?"

She looks between Mum and I. "I didn't do anything. We should put her in the car and take her up to the house."

I shake my head. "You should leave. I don't want you here when she wakes up."

Please, go home.

She crosses her arms. "I'm going with you to the house. I want to talk with her more when she wakes up. Now, take her to the car." She walks over to the limo and opens the door.

At the front of the house she steps out of the car and holds the door open for me.

The front door opens and a Dad exits the house. "Who do we have here?" He looks at the girl.

She smiles. "Mikayla Harrison, sir."

He shakes his head. "Shit!"

Is she my missing sister?

I look at Dad. "What's going on, Dad? Do you know this girl?"

Dad runs his hand throw his hair. "Yes, she's your sister. But, I want a DNA test done to confirm it. I'll give my Doctor a call and get him to come out tonight. We'll have the results in before the end of the day."