Message from the author

.-- Author's message: ---------------------------

Did you like my  story so far?

Did you take some time to vote in the chapters?

So THANK YOU :) However, the sample chapters are over. And the book needed to be removed because it's currently on KU and Amazon demands exclusivity or they hunt me down and kill me (financially speaking... I think... )

Meanwhile, this book has been published, the full EDITED version is available for purchase on Kindle Stores and you can read it for free in Kindle Unlimited. There's a paperback version, too, if you wish to  touch it and hold it in your hands. I like to feel books ;)

Anyway, what's KU? It's a feature on the kindle app where you can borrow books to read for "free" if you pay a feed to amazon. Google it. The ebook version of this book  only costs 0.99. It would help me a lot if you bought the story, but if you can't afford it, no harm done. However, in order to be able to pay my bills and continue to write, I need to earn money, so I'm no longer sharing any more of my work on Wattpad.

I have a Facebook page, a newsletter, I usually send emails with lots of free books, including mine. I also scout reviewers/betareaders/ proofreaders. So if you want to join and read stuff for free, you'll need to sign up for my Newsletter (link on my bio of Wattpad) and open emails to see when I'm giving free books and asking for new members for my facebook group/ and reviewer team. 

That's all for now. Thanks for reading this and have a happy life! :)