Chapter twenty....

Chapter 20:                                                                                                                 

* Dean’s POV *

I simply stood there staring at the most beautiful woman that my eyes have ever laid on. She was standing a few feet from me and had just begun taking off her white heels. Her long brown hair was pulled back and up on top of her head making her resemble that of an elegant princess. The white dress she had on hugged her tight perfect figure better than any other woman who has worn the white dress before. When she finally completed her task she stood back up and looked over in my direction.

“What?” she asked as a smile broke across her soft pink lips and her blue eyes were filled with excitement.

“Nothing,” I smiled back and crossed the space that was in between us and took her in my arms. “I was just thinking how beautiful you look Mrs. Winchester.”

The grin spread across her lips even further and that was the smile that I feel in love with. I could not believe that this beautiful girl was mine and mine forever. I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the bed behind us, while she was giggling and I laid her down gently laying right on top of her. I brushed her bangs out of her eyes and smirked towards her. She placed one of her hands on the back of my head and the other on my left cheek.

“Dean…” she trailed off.

“What’s wrong Eve?”

“Why did you choose me?” she asked with confusion on her porcelain face.

“What do you mean?” I felt my eyebrows come together across my forehead as I stared down at her.

“Why did you pick me? I know how you feel about Lisa and you still chose me?”

“Even though I do love her she could never be you. Because there is no one else on this Earth that would ever make me where I don’t choose you,” I replied. “I’m just glad that you picked me back.”

She pulled my head down to her and our lips crashed into each other’s. I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss from my new wife and I heard someone calling out to me.

Dean.”

It was a voice I did not recognize and the harder that I tried to ignore the unfamiliar person the louder that they got.

“Dean!”

They yelled as I felt something slap me roughly across my face. My eyes snapped open and it revealed the horrors that I thought that I had ran away from. There was Lilith standing right in front of me lowering her arm and Alistair was leaning against a wall in the background grinning towards me.

“It’s about time I thought that I would never get you awake. You keep passing out on us and we can’t enjoy this wonderful moment between us,” she smiled up towards me.