Preface....

Author’s Note: I do not own any of the original Supernatural characters except for EVELYN ANTOINE DANIELS (HER POWERS AND HER NAME MENTIONING IN A SUPERNATURAL FAN FICTION STORY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preface:

“Eve, no wait you can’t do this!!” he shouted.

“But I have to, there’s no other choice. It’s the only way,” I replied as I began walking forward to the gate. Suddenly someone grabbed my forearm.

“No, Eve I can’t let them take you, we can find another way,” he pleaded. I stared into his green eyes as the few tears escaped them.  “Please Eve we can fight this, I just can’t lose you. Not after what we have been through.”  

“I know but we can’t fight this any longer,” I said as I pulled my arm free leaving him staring after me as the snow continued to fall from above.

“Please don’t do this to me,” he yelled.

“I’m doing this for you,” I replied as I opened the gate and walked towards the middle of the field, waiting on his collectors to take me.

“Eve, NO!! I’m begging you to please come back to me, before it’s too late.”

I stared at him leaning against the unbreakable gate, trying to get to me before my time had ended.

“Eve, I can’t live without you, please come back to me. I love you,” he cried as he fell to his knees against the gate.

“I love you too,” I said. I caught my last glimpses of my love right before everything went dark. “Please don’t forget me Dean Winchester…”