Chapter # 5: Mod Soul Mishaps

Ichigo's POV.

 I bring breakfast up for Rukia and when I knock on my closet door and tell her to get up, she doesn’t answer. 

 "Come on get up! I have breakfast for you!" I shout in frustration. Still getting no answer, I forcefully slam the door open and she’s not here. 

 "Perfect…she's not here again! Where in the hell did she go now?" I grumble eating the breakfast I brought up for her.

 I walk downstairs as I overhear my family’s conversation. "Ichigo's been acting very weird lately. For one he's been eating like a horse! And he spends all of his time in his room." I hear Yuzu mumble worriedly 

 "The boy is sixteen now, an impressionable lad, young and in the spring time of his youth will barricade himself up in his room for only one reason, and one reason only…" my dad starts to preach but I cut him off by a swiftly kicking him in the face. 

 "Knock it off! Quit analyzing me you pervert!" I shout at him. 

 "What's the matter son? It’s just cause I'm your father isn't it? What's wrong with some parental understanding?!" he asks in a creepy voice.

 "Understanding my ass!" I yell and we start fighting again. 

 "Guys your breakfast will get cold!" Yuzu scolds. 

 "Quiet morning huh?" Karin jokes as she eagerly eats her meal .

Amaterasu’s POV.

 "I really hate school." I mutter brushing my hair. Things have gotten more into action the past few weeks and I haven't been to any of my kendo classes. But I guess that’s good 'cause I've gotten stronger fighting hollows with Ichigo and Rukia. 

 But then here's the bad thing, me being around Ichigo a lot has been messing with my emotions and everything. There is also more good news. We don’t have to wear our uniform jackets to school anymore since its June and warm out! So everyone wears there casual white button up t-shirt from our uniforms.

 "Why can’t you admit it already? And don’t even play dumb 'cause you know what I'm talking about." Comes my sister’s annoying voice. 

 "'Cause it’s not true. That’s why." I huff as I close my eyes in irritation. 

 "One day you're going to admit it and I'm going to be right you're going to be wrong, and when that happens you have to apologize to me." I hear her mutter stubbornly. I can just see the smirk on her face.

 I hear a knock on the door. I sigh with a scowl on my face. I slip my shoes on and grab my bag and open the door to see Ichigo. 

 "Hey, ready?" he asks. 

 "Yeah, let’s go." I sigh again and we head towards the school.

 Rukia's POV.

 I head to Kisuke's to get some supplies when I see Jinta picking on Ururu. I grab the broom he was holding he looks back at me with a scowl. 

 "Oh, it’s you." 

 "You never change do you, little one. So is your manger in?" I ask them both. 

 "Come on in…" Jinta grumbles. 

 He opens the door when I see Tessai. "What are you doing Jinta? It’s too early to open up the shop." 

 I walk in and stand there. "Miss Kuchiki? Just wait right here and I'll go see if the boss is up and moving yet." 

 "Don’t bother. I'm already awake…for once." He announces with a large yawn.