Chapter # 2: Thank you

We’re now relaxing cause the banging’s gone so I assume the hollow was gone also but I still have a weird feeling in my gut.

"So Orihime, you got any dessert?" I look towards her with a smile. 

 "Well, I'm out of ice cream, but I do have some bean sprout and some jelly we can pour over with it!" She pipes up with an innocent grin.

 Tatsuki and I make disgusted faces. 

 "No thanks, I think we'll pass." Tatsuki mutters and I nod agreeing.

 Just then her pink teddy bear fell off of the table. Orihime crawls over to it and cradles it in her arms. Tatsuki and I peer over her shoulder to see a big rip in its head. 

 "It’s okay, Orihime. It can easily be sewn back together." I reassure her with a hand on her shoulder 

 "You think?" she asks and I nod.

 Then that banging comes back. We look around but don’t see anything. I don’t know what to do. I don’t have that stupid glove and I can’t protect my friends and I especially don’t want them to get hurt.

Ichigo's POV.

 I run on a telephone line with Rukia on my back while she explains things to me. She explains to me that hollows will even attack their own families. Also that Orihime's brother probably tried to kill her once when we thought she got hit by that car. And also the bruise on Orihime's leg was only from her brother when we thought the car did it. I jump off the telephone pole and onto the next building heading to Orihime's.

Amaterasu’s POV

Something strikes Orihime through the back and out her chest and she collapses backwards onto her back. Her eyes glaze over to just solid gray with no pupil at all. I see blood and then Tatsuki got sent towards the wall with her shoulder bleeding.

I didn’t see it coming but the hollow hit me and sent me flying into the book case with it falling on top of me once I collide with it. I wince feeling all of my wounds opening back up. I quickly get up and push the book case off of me. I didn’t realize it till now, but I’m scared. I thought of how weak I am without Soul Reaper powers. And just because I forgot my glove, we all might end up getting killed and it would be all my fault.

"Come on now…no need to take the blame for everything you know." an annoyed girly voice spoke up. I blink confused, the voice was coming from the inside of my body because I could hear it from my thoughts. I ignore it and I get on my hands and knees with my head bent down in thought. I close my eyes for a second and feel the room get awfully cold.

 I opened my eyes and see my hands covered in white ice. I lift my hands up off the floor startled, and the ice disappears. 

I raise an eyebrow in confusion."Would you quit acting confused? You now how to control it. Just follow your instinct." the irritated voice spoke up once more.  That stupid voice again! Her attitude and cockiness reminds me of my little sister Aoi. I continue to ignore the voice and put my hands back down on the floor. I did what my instinct told me to and I want the ice to move forward and so it did. I cock my head to the side and smirk triumphantly. I want it to go towards the hollow and it did. I didn’t get the ice there fast enough 'cause the hollow knocked Tatsuki to the floor. When the ice got to the hollow, it starts trailing up his body where he was incased in ice.

I sigh in relief and crawl over to Tatsuki, she’s out cold. The incased hollow’s right beside me and I know it isn’t dead. I gently took Tatsuki under her arms and prop her against the wall. I get up and notice that there’s ice on things in the room and there was a small amount of snow fall from the ceiling.