Chapter # 4: Ichigo Saves The Day

I run and run and run…AHHH FUCK IT! I’m running for what it feels like forever. Just how far did she get anyway?!

 "You know, it’s really annoying when you complain." Aoi growl angrily.

 "Deal with it! Just leave me alone while I concentrate getting there!" I order her, frustrated.

Rukia's POV.

 I was fighting the Hollow until he had me up against the wall with its huge hand around my throat, but Chad suddenly appears and surprises the hell out me when he punches the Hollow away with his bare fists.

 "He hit it! Can he see spirits?" I thought as surprise lit inside me, but as I look at him, he’s punching the air randomly. 

 "I'm guessing no." I mutter with a sweat drop. 

 "It was just a lucky punch. He scared me for a minute. I thought he could really see me." The Hollow mutters getting up, but Chad punches him yet again!

 "Alright. I got him again." Chad states with no enthusiasm but happy either way.

 "No way! He's knocked the Hollow down twice and I know he can’t see it or hear it! This human is facing an enemy with power he cannot even imagine. It’s like he has no fear at all!" I thought stunned at this outcome that’s happening before my eyes. The Hollow then jumps in the air, making us unable to reach it.

 "Hey, just don’t stand there! Get moving! He's in the air! Right above you!" I shout to Chad warning him.

 "Hey there new girl, are you telling me you can see ghosts?" Chad asks in confusion.

 "There's no time to explain that now! Just get away before he strikes."

 "Where exactly?"

 I give him a questioning look. "Why?"

 "When he charges, you just tell me where he is."  

"Even if I did tell you, what would you do about it?" I question as I see him grasp a telephone pole.

 "When you got flies, you need a flyswatter." He explains to me as he picks up the telephone pole and rips it out of the ground. "Just tell me where he is."

 "He's dead ahead! Bring it down on him now!

 He then swings the telephone pole down and hit the Hollow making it crash to the ground. I stand in amazement as Chad brings down this Hollow with a telephone pole with his brute strength.

Amaterasu’s POV.

 I’m finally close, so I decide to get out of my body and into my Soul Reaper form. I lay my body against the wall and jump up onto the ledge of the wall and run, and it’s sooner than I thought when I arrive. 

 "You're through now Hollow. Two other Soul Reapers are on their way to finish you off for good." I hear Rukia say. 

 "I'm already here. Well me at least." I state jumping down in front of the Hollow. 

 "Who are you?" it asks glaring 

 I smirk as I keep a steady firm grip on the hilt of my Zanpakuto on my back. "Amaterasu Tenshi, age sixteen, Substitute Soul Reaper." 

 Then he starts laughing as he bring himself to a standing position from the ground. "You Soul Reapers are lazy. It’s no wonder you are getting beaten and humiliated when you battle us." It cockily states Just then these weird things jump into the air and onto our backs which pushes us to the ground, they look like frogs but different.  "Ha! Looks like the shoes on the other foot. You Soul Reapers take us too lightly, that’s the reason you keep ending up like this. Faced down and helpless." It cackles. "Now which of you meat socks should I eat first. I think I'll leave the tasty Soul Reaper for last. Since I messed up and thought you were." He smirks at Rukia.