T H R E E

a/n: Can we just take a minute to appreciate how blessed I am to have found this gif because it looks just like Spencemary like wow it is uncanny. someone could tell me that it was Spencer and Rosemary and I wouldn't doubt it for a second omg

CHAPTER 3: A NIGHT OUT

Dr. Spencer Reid's POV

[December 12th, 2009]

I don't refrain from rolling my eyes as the same guy "accidentally" bumps into Rosemary for the fourth time tonight. Rose falls slightly forward on her stool, her palms and forearms landing on the flat surface of the bar in front of her.

I see her jaw tighten in irritation when she turns the stool around and sees that the same man who has been brushing against her all night is standing behind her with two drinks in his hands.

"Sorry," he apologizes unapologetically as his dark brown eyes scan over her. "I would say I didn't see you there, but you're impossible to not see."

"Then try not to bump into me next time." Rosemary says shortly, her eyes trailing towards where Garcia and Prentiss are talking to two guys then to where Derek is dancing with a long-haired woman.

"Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot-"

"Everything would be fine if you watched yours," Rosemary gestures to his feet, no longer keeping a civil façade. "Then maybe you wouldn't keep falling all over me."

"But I brought you a drink..." The man says dejectedly.

"Which is probably drugged," Rose comments making my lips slightly quirk up at the corners. "So no thank you."

"Why do all women have to be such prudes?" The stranger complains, making my blood boil. Rosemary notices my sudden tension and places a comforting hand onto my thigh. "You'll go for guys like that-" he gestures to me with a disgusted expression. "But not guys like me? I've been nothing but a proper gentleman to you, buying you this drink, apologizing for bumping into you, but you women are all the same!"

"Will you please get over yourself?" Rose rhetorically pleads, making the man's lips turn up into a smirk.

"No problem, baby. I'd rather be over you anyway." He quips, making my hand clench into a fist as I prepare to step in.

"Are you finished?" Rosemary asks him, and he nods with a clenched jaw. "Firstly, I fell for him because he is a true gentleman unlike you. Secondly, just because you buy a woman a drink, it does not entitle you to her body. Thirdly, if a woman is not interested in having sex with you, she is not the problem. You are," Rose says fiercely before smiling sweetly at him. "And you know what? I will have that drink now."

With that, she grabs one of the drinks from his hand despite the shocked expression on his face and promptly tosses the liquid into his face. He coughs and sputters as he inhales the alcoholic beverage and Rose calmly turns back around, setting the now-empty glass onto the bar as I watch with a stunned smile in my face.

The man walks away throwing curses and insults at her, but she pays him no mind as she leans forward, capturing my lips with her own. Although taken by surprise, the modicum of alcohol in my system keeps me relaxed as I reach up, pulling her closer by the back of her neck.

"Be mine." I gasp slightly after we pull away from each other.

"I already am, Spencer." She smiles easily, skimming her lips across mine once again.

"I mean officially... Be mine," My eyes bore into her lovely green ones. "Be my girlfriend."

"Yes," she murmurs against my lips. "I'd be your anything."