The seal

When Lucy and Erza where heading to the guild they chat. For example there favorite color,food,and other girl things. When they near the guild they heard the yelling and skin hitting skin. Then Erza remember something, she stopped. "Lucy did you ever get your guild mark?" 

Now that lucy thought she never got her guild make. After finding out she has no memory of the five years. She flinch remembering there shocked faces. Then meeting everyone and living with Erza. The dreams and training she never got the time to get the mark.

"No,after what happen the last day and half. I never got the time to get my guild mark Eraz-san." Then  Erza suddenly start walking while saying"When we get to the guild, why not we get your guild mark while were there."

Lucy started to smile when she heard Erza. It was a small smile. For some reason when Lucy open her eyes  back in the infirmary. She felt like she could not smile,laugh, or be truly happy with out someone. But, when she smile with the people in Fairytail it felt like she was lying to them. Back when she was trainng with Erza she felt truly happy.

While Lucy was in deep thought Erza notice she was not walking with her. "Lucy are you okay?" Lucy soon heard Erza voice and snap out of her thought. Lucy fake a smile then said"I'm okay. Just thinking about something." 

" Okay were almost their. When we get your guild mark I need to speak with master for little bit. Is that okay with you?" Lucy let that sink in and said"It's fine Erza-san. You don't need to ask my permission." Lucy said with a small smile.

They soon got to the gulid quick than they expected. When they open the door. A chair hurdle turns them. The next thing she know there pieces of the chair on the ground. Then she felt a dark aura next her. She turn her head and saw Erza.

 But she did not look what she was a minute ago. She well, how do I explain it. Let just say that if the dark wizard was there he would be running. 'Note to self never get Erza-san angry. I fell bad for the person or people who though that  chair.' Thought Lucy while look at a very mad Erza.

"WHO THOUGH THAT CHAIR! SPEAK KNOW OR YOU ALL DIE!"

The whole guild was silent. Lucy was impress that Erza can silent the guild in secondes. It seem that almost everyone in the guild as afarid of her. The guild soon made a path . At the end of the path you can see a blob of pink and dark blue hair. When Lucy look at closely she found out it was Natsu and Gray.

She realize that Natsu and Gray have no idea what kind of troule their in at the moment.  It look like they were still fighting not noticing their surrounding. She soon realise that Erza was slowly walking torward them like they were her pray. 

Lucy can hear their insutes to each other. And lets say those insultes are very childish.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID FLAMBRAIN!!!"

"YOU STUPID ICE POOP!"

"LIKE YOU CAN TALK BUBBLEGUM!!!"

Before they can start a fight. They felt a terrifying aura next to them. They went silent. "Are you two responsible for that chair that almost hit Lucy." Said the red hair demon with a cold tone that will send even a grown man running to the hill. Which did happen.

They slowly turn to the redhead. And started to sweat bullets like they ran a marathon. "WELL ANSWER ME!!!" They look around to find an exit, but at las there was none. Lucy slowly walk to Erza and said,"Eraz-san I don't think they meant to throw the chair at me. So don't blame them for what they did not do on purpose." She said in a calm voice with out stuttering.

The redhead sigh"OK, Lucy your right. But if you to boys do it again I will have you head do you understand." She said in such a terrifying voice.

"YES MA'AM"they said in synch.