Meeting Erza

Then Makarov introduced Lucy to kids that are around her age. First a pink, blue, and red hair boy and girl came close to her. The pink hair was first to speak. "Hey, my name Natsu Dragneel I use fire dragon slaying magic. Nice to meet you Luigi." Then the boy with blue hair said "Hi, name Gray Fullbuster I use ice make magic." 

Then the red hair girl said " Hello, my name is Erza Scarlet I use requip magic." "Hello it's very nice to meet you. But natsu-san my name is lucy not Luigi." She said with a soft smile. "Lucy what kind of magic do you use." "I use celestial spirit magic. Erza-san" "Is it not rare magic." Said Erza with a bit of curious in her voice. 

"It is there is very few of us. The only one I know who had the same magic as me was my mother." Lucy said with sadness in her voice. "Was. What do you mean was lucy." Gray asked. "My mother died when I was 7. She died from a rare descess and that was 5 years ugo. Even if it felt like yesterday." She said with little emotion in her voice. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." He said with regret in his voice." It's fine. Its not your fault you didn't know. But beside that where am I staying master." Makarov started to think the said "You can share with Erza if that is okay with you both." The two girls nod. Then Erza said " If you want we can go know since its getting late." Soon there start to notice that barely anyone was here. 

Soon the kids went to there homes. The two girls where heading to fairy hills. When they came lucy soon thought 'I hope this all turn out OK with Erza-san.' When they got inside fairy hills erza told lucy she will show her around tomorrow. Also introduced lucy the other kids that was awake.

Soon they came to a room that had a scarlet door. Erza told lucy this is there room that their be sharing for now on. When they got in the first thing that popped into her mind was 'its so big' the room look like it could hold two people in there.

Erza said she could sleep on the couch but lucy said no. So the two girls where going to share a bed. But lucy said something Erza never expected. "Eraz-san can you train me in hand to hand combat and requip magic. I want to get stronger to know why I don't remember the last 5 years. I just know it will be dangerous to know why I can't remember. So if you can will you train me Erza-san." 

Erza was shocked that she wanted to train to find out what happened. "OK, but we will start training the day after tomorrow.I will not go easy on you because your younger." Erza said with a serous face" I will not expert any less Erza-san. Thank you." Lucy said with a kind smile on her face.

That day was when it started to fall into place. That day was when Acnologa fell into darkness without lucy there he could not hold HIM back any longer. Let see if Lucy can bring Acnologa back or will she have to kill HIM to get her father back. Or will lucy will never get her memory's back and Acnologa will stay in darkness and HIM wins this game.