Father

That day Jude started to work non stop. And poor little Lucy cry at night until she fell asleep while holding on to her mother keys. Aquarius could not take it any more seeing her little owner so sad. So one day she summoned herself one night. 

    Aquariums p.o.v.

    I can't take it any more seeing her like this I kow Layla told her about her real father. And I think it time for they to meet. I summoned myself in Lucy room and as her crying her little eyes out. "Lucy I now your sad about your mother death. But think would she like if you would cry because she was gone. Or would she want you to stop sulking and be happy," Aquarius said in a motherly voice. Lucy stop crying then thought' she right mommy would not want me to cry all day. But I want to meet my real daddy.' She wriped her eyes and said " OK Aquarius. But do you think we could see my real daddy." I nod my head and help her pack.

Normal p.o.c

  Soon little Lucy wrote a letter saying we will not be back but maybe in the future. When they were done they agree to leave at night. Lucy asked one of her maid if she could help. The maid was sad but agree. Soon it was night they started there plan. Lucy went to bed and pretend to be asleep so the  maids thought she was asleep. Soon the maid who said she will help came and said its time. Lucy  grabbed all the things she needed and followed her.

 Then they are over at the front gate they both said there farewell. Lucy soon walk to the waterfall that was as little far from the mansion. When she got there she summons Aquarius 

"Lucy I need to warn you, your father is very  hostile when I met him. But since your mother dead he will be more hostile toward people. I will be beside you at all time, but you have little magic for you age so I won't be with you all the time," she said with worry in her voice. 

"I will be okay Aquarius. And I now you will not be with me all the time, " Lucy said with a kind voice and smile kindly. So Aquarius's went in the waterfall and said a spell. Soon a a black and blue portal open in front of them.

So Aquarius told Lucy she could go in it but said to be careful. When Lucy went in it she was in a dark cave. Soon she heard a loud roar. She froze then started to walking torward the direction where she heard it from. Then she came to a large open space and saw a big Black and blue dragon slepping. The dragon had this felling of anger, sadness, and most of all remorse.

 Lucy walk in front of the dragon then suddenly it's eyes open. It said " who are you. Tell me now or you will die." It said with no emotions. "I'm Lucy I was wondering if your Acnologa." Lucy said with a hint of nervous in her voice. " 

"Yes I am. How did you get here?" "Um.. Aquarius brought me here Acnologa. She said it will bring me to my father." The dragon thought the name sounded familiar. Then a sudden picture of a blond woman pop up. " Who is your mother kid", he said. 

"My mother was Layla mister." After hearing that Acnologa transformed to his human form and huges lucy. "Lucy your OK. Thank mavis I thought you were died like Layla." Lucy was frozen from the sudden huge, but then soon melt into it. They stood there for a little bit until Acnologa pulled back.

"Lucy do you want to learn my magic. You can still kelp using you mother magic if you want." Lucy thought about what he said then said yes. After that they started there training.

This is when lucy adventure started to unfold.

And how Acnologa darkness slowed it progress.