Training

After there reunion Acnologa took Lucy to a big patch of hay that look like it could fit a dragon. Acnologa told Lucy in the morning there start training. Acnologa then transformed into a dragon Lucy was a little surprised but got used to it quickly.

 Acnologa culed himself then told Lucy to get under his wing. So she could stay warm during the freezing night. Acnologa was jumping inside in joy that his child was safe. 

But worry that HE will take her from him or take over his body again. He soon heard soft snors from under his wing. He smiled to him self and thought ' oh Layla, if only you could see us now .'

             TIME.             SKIP

In the morning Acnologa was puzzle because he felt something under his wing. Then he soon remember what happen last night. He smiled then started moving his wing slowly. And said softly" Lucy its time to wake up."

 Lucy was confused who was that voice and where did it come from. She open her eyes slowly getting sunlight into them. Then she saw she was in a cave in a patch of hay and something warm next to her. She turn to see a dragon she was about to scram then remembered last night.

 "Good morning dad" she said still half asasleep."Good morning Lucy,are you ready for first day of training." "Yes!" Lucy said with excitement. Acnologa took lucy out to a big field it was surrounded by trees . He soon told lucy that his training will be brutal and harsh. 

Lucy was scared but was okay with it, she told him she was ready. "Lucy before we start on magic we need to make your body strong. So I need you to give me 100 pushups, 150 sit-ups. After that I will tell you the rest." Lucy did it but after that she was tired but ready for what next. "Now I need you to run 100 laps around this field." Lucy gave him are-you-kiding-me but she still did it but was dead tired afterwards. 

Time skip 5 years

After that Lucy training got harder. For example she has to pick up a bolder and run while Acnologa chase Lucy and attack her. Soon he gave Lucy a book. Lucy asked what was it. "It a book on my magic lucy." He said " But why did you give it to me why don't you teach me instead giving me a book." 

" I want you to learn to do things by your self.Because one day I won't be here, but I will help you with only two." He said . "Dad why only two?" She said with confusion in her voice. "Those two are extremely dangerous one wrong move and everyone dies." He said with serous tone in his voice. 

Lucy soon learn every spells in the  book. Then Acnologa teach lucy the two dangerous spell. It took lucy two month to learn it. But something changed lucy was hearing strange voices and start to have dream and thought that scare the young blond. She told Acnologa but he said it was okay. 

But in relaily he was thinking 'she going though it to I  don't want her going though that hell. I know what to do. I'm so sorry lucy its for your own good.' That night Acnologa told lucy to come near him he gave lucy a neckless. ( its the picture) she loved it she cry and huged him.

 Then soon ask him to put it on, he did but he touch her forehead. Lucy soon to start to fall asleep Acnologa catch her then started to erase her memory's about him but left her with childhood memory before Layla died.

Acnologa took lucy and flew to the town that was near. It so happen to be Magnolia he landed and transform into his human form. He walk around the city until he came to a building he heard of it for taking care of it family so he carefully put lucy on the ground and knock on the door. 

Then turn to leave. But said something only him and lucy heard "we will meet again until you are ready but I will always love you lucy so take care until then." He ran to the forest and disappeared intro the night. After he left an old man walk out after he heard the knock. He saw a 12 year old girl so he took her in side.

......🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

That is for now and thank  you my blond friend for the help on this 😊😊😊😊😊