Day 16: Recovery

Picture of the playground on the right------->

September 21, Saturday

I was a little surprised when I woke up and found my hands on Max's clothed chest. And his arm around my waist. All of that was on the back burner when I looked down at my wrist to see nothing covering it. It was completely open to the public. The three scars on my left arm. Well shoot. I carefully moved my hands away from his chest and used my right hand to grabbed his arm on my waist and move it off of me.

When he was carefully situated , not make a move, and climbed over him and put my foot on the ground. Trying not to wake him, I opened up the drawer under my bed and pulled out one of my oversized sweater and quickly put it on.

Quickly, I got up and looked over at Max.

His usually hair, was now pushed down on front of his face. The nineteen year old, looked more like he was fifteen. He was wearing green pajama pants and a red pajama top. Christmas. The two colors reminded me of Christmas. A fifteen year old on Christmas morning. With that thought in mind, a small smile appeared on my face.

Slowly, I walked over to the door, opened it, and walked into the hallway and closed the door behind me. I took out the keys in  my pocket and locked the door so that Max would not be bothered by someone who randomly opens up the unlocked door.

I needed to go on a walk to clear my head. After I was done then I would go back and talk to Max about mentioning it to no one. He probably already had the idea of not telling anybody but, I just wanted to make sure.

My hand reached down into my pocket, I was searching for my phone, but my hand came up empty. Well, I goes nobody has a way of reaching my now. They could, if they sent a search party for me.

When I went to the front doors of the dormitory, I kind of just stood there wondering what to do. Should I go outside so should I just walk around the hallways of the dorm? The outdoors seemed a lot more tempting than just walking around the halls that have teenagers living in it. Yeah, the outdoors seemed a lot better.

I walked through the doors and started to follow the cemented path. Unlike last night, I would stay on campus so I would not run into any weirdos today. It was way too early in the morning to deal with certain type of people who are like that.

"Hey, Logan!"

Well Shit. I turned around to see Maggie towards me. I thought that they do not get up this early.

She was wearing a blue sun dress with black leggings underneath it and a white cloth sweater. She even wore matching TOMS that went with the dress. It was the same colour blue and everything. It even had the miniature suns that were on the ends of the dress around the ends of the shoe.

Maggie seemed a little more perky than she seemed a week ago, when school first started. And that was more than usual. "Maggie," I forced out a smile from her. Out of instinct, I pulled the left sleeve of my sweater too make sure that the scar closest to the end, on my wrist, was not showing. "Why are you up this early?" I asked her as I walked closer to her.