Day 3: Ride

The camera is on the side (you will get what is going on later on) --------->

 September 8, Sunday

This is it, my last day of freedom, before I head out to college. And guess what I was going to do on my last day of freedom, I was going to stay in my dorm room and get my desk and drawers ready. Max was going to gone for a few hours looking for a charger and a new battery for his computer. Apparently, everybody else was doing that too because the noise in the building was overbearing.

As I was taking out push pins to hang up with posters with, a knock on my door distracted me. I left my desk and walked over to the door to see the head dorm person with his fist in the air as if he was going to knock again and a clipboard in his hand. He bent is his wrist, thinking his wrist was going to hit the door, when he realized he did not, he lifted up his head to meet my eyes. "Oh, Hi, Logan," he said to me as he reached into his pocket and took out a pen.

"Hi," I opened the door wider to let him in, but he just waved his hand in the air saying that I did not need to. "What do  you need?"

He looked down at his clipboard and used his pen to guide him. "Is Max in the shower?" He peeked his head in the door and looked towards the bathroom and noticed that the door was opened. "Where is Max?"

I opened my mouth to say something but my phone went off on my bed. "Excuse me," I walked over to the bed and looked down at my phone. Max had texted me saying that the head dorm would be by to check to see if everybody in the body is good and settled in for the school year. He also said that it was mandatory. Please make up a story, tell him I am at the car getting supplies and will be back in twenty minutes, in truth, I will be there in twenty minutes. Thanks, I owe you one. I dropped my phone on my bed and turned back to him, "He is getting something out of his car and he will be back in about twenty minutes. Come back then and we will do anything that needs to be done."

"Okay," he glanced down at his clipboard and wrote something done quickly. "I will be back in a twenty-five minutes to check back in." Just when he was walking away from the threshold, he came back. "Oh and you to keep your door opened all day until seven o'clock, okay?" I nodded my head and watched him leave the doorway.

I walked back over to my bed and started to plan out my wall. Basically, I would try to them all on one wall so they would like the wall was the posters. The type of posters that I have are quotes, books posters, movie posters (I have a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part two poster signed by all the main actors), and TV posters.

The Fault In Our Stars poster was signed my John Green when I visited Illinois and he just happened to be on a book tour. The other book poster I had was Harry Potter, the Deathly Hollows poster I got from a midnight release party. The quotes I have are quotes about books, funny quotes, and because I now live in London, I had to have a few KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON posters. The TV posters were Sherlock, Doctor Who , and Once Upon a Time. In total, I had about thirty small posters and ten big posters, all of them different.

Once I was done planning out the way they were organized, I put tape on the back of the small posters and then I would just use push pins to put the big posters up.

It only took me ten minutes to do half the room, and when the ten minutes passed, Max came back into the room with his charger and new battery. I turned to look at him and found shock all written in his eyes.