School

+Evie's POV+

     I woke up in the morning, took a shower, and got dressed, then made my way downstairs with all of my new school supplies.  Derek was waiting for me downstairs, "Ready to go?"  He asked, once I reached the bottom step.  "Yes...Do I have to?"  I joked, we both knew this is what I wanted, to be normal.  Well, as normal as a 15 year old werewolf could be.  

      Derek let me drive, since I had my permit.  I pulled into the schools parking lot, and tossed him the keys.  I walked inside, trying to keep my head down, but, it was useless.  When your a werewolf, you get attention.  

     I made my way to my locker without any guys hitting on my.  So far so good!  I thought to myself.  "Hey, are you new?"  Maybe I spoke to soon.  "Yeah,"  I said, grabbing my books for english, and shutting the door of my locker.  I turned to look at the guy, he was attractive, with blond hair and blue eyes.  "Evie."  I said.  'Well hello Evie, my name is Jackson."  I smiled at him.  "Nice to meet you, could you tell me where classroom E14 is?"  I asked him.  "English?  That is my first period as well!"  He said.  "Great, at least I will know one person."  He walked me to class, and we talked abut random things.  I hadn't smelt werewolf, until I stepped foot in that classroom.

     "There is an empty seat next to mine, you can sit there if you like."  Jackson said, I was to busy having a staring contest with Mr. Big Bad Wolfie Whatever-his-name-is.  "Evie?"  Jackson asked, I blushed, I had been spacing out.  "Yes, of course."  I said, not knowing that I would have to sit right behind Wolfie kid.  I had skipped a year in school, but, they had already gone over the subject in Jersey, so I was bored.  

     This must be one of Dereks.  I thought, and I decided to mess with him, seeing as this class was completely useless.  I wrote down, I know what you are.  On a piece of paper, and threw it onto his desk, what can I say, I have good aim.  He had currently been talking to him friend, who sat next to him, and gave him the note.  They exchanged a scared look, just as the teacher walked in, I got a note back, that said, How?  

      This was going to be a fun day.