Death and a Wedding

It's Lydia's twin brother. I thought to myself.

How did we not know about this? When did Lydia get a brother?

(THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION).

I turned to look at Isaac, who was focused on the road in front of his motorcycle.

We were driving to The lake apparently Allison's insane grandpa was going to drown this kid.

I had my arms wrapped tightly around Isaacs waist as I whispered in his ear, "Why does this kid have to die." I asked, burrowing my face into his shoulder.

"Don't forget how many people he has killed." Isaac said, tensing up.

"He could have tried to hurt you, don't feel bad for him." Isaac said.

I felt my heart swell at how sweet he was.

"But he didn't hurt me." I answer.

"Because I'm here." I rolled my eyes at his overprotective behavior.

We were almost at the lake where this poor kid was going to drown.

Apparently Lydia's twin brother had supposedly died drowning as a child, but, he had not really drowned, and was seeking revenge on those who had hurt him.

So yes, he was demented, but, maybe he just needed help mentally.

I couldn't help myself, I felt bad for everything as I could sense all of the feelings around me.

For example, I could feel Isaacs nerves pounding because my arms were wrapped around his waist and I made his palms sweaty.

I don't even why, he had to be crazy to be nervous around me.

"Isaac,". I giggled. I felt his heart beat increase, in round so, mine did as well.

"You have to relax, okay?" I giggled some more.

From feeling his emotions I could feel happiness radiating off of him. Yet, at the same time, worry, as he knew that this death would effect me because I would feel it.

We arrived at the lake Gerard was planning to murder this kid at. I felt chills knowing what was going to happen. I knew I would feel the death as it was happening.

I tightened my arms around Isaac, and whispered, "I'm scared." Before letting go and stepping off of the bike.

He gave me a worried look, and grabbed my right hand in his left, squeezing it, and not letting go.

We walked towards the lake, witnessing the scene Gerard had created.

I heard Gerard's sly voice as we arrived near Styles, Allison, and Scott.

As we walked down towards the lake I halted. I recognized the boy standing before the water. He was not Lydia's twin brother. No, he was my cousin.

A/N. Super short update, I haven't updated in forever. But I did!!!!! Love you!!!