Sarah is letting who out of prison?!?

A few seconds later just as Sarah had said the Doctor's phone began to ring. He answered and sure enough it was someone asking for help. "We are on our way!" the Doctor said with a grin. And with that the three rushed off to their TARDIS not knowing that they had gotten very close to causing a paradox.

Sarah was walking towards the prison and she couldn't help smiling as she heard the woosh of the TARDIS from the past flying away with her friends who shouldn't have even meet her yet.

*Meanwhile with the Doctor, Amy, and Rori from Sarah's time*

Rori sat there on the cold hard floor his arm around Amy as she silently slept leaning on him using his shoulder as a pillow. He looked over aross the dark room as he saw the Doctor sitting there on the other side of the solid black iron bars dividing their cells, messing with his bowtie. After a few moments of silence the Doctor finally let out a loud sigh, "Three years trapped in a cell, it is so boring!" The Doctor said sighing again. "Well, it could be worse." Rori replied comfortingly. "How?" The Doctor said. "She could have taken your bowtie from you." Rori replied satisfied when this caused a strike of fear to cross the Doctors face.

Suddenly they heard the soung of heavy boots walking down the hall. Next thing they knew they saw a pair of black combat boots infront of them. They looked up to see pale legs then a black mini-skirt and a purple top they really did'nt have to look any further up they knew who it was anyway. Sarah stood there staring into the Doctor's sad greif stricken eyes. She could see the streaks from tears on his face making it clear that he had been crying. His condition was pretty bad to he looked pretty unkept and rageddy. Without a doubt more rageddy than the day her mother had met him. He looked very thin and frail. Seeing this caused a sharp twinge of pain in her hearts. She looked over to her parents they too looked very raggedy and frail especcially her mother, she had fresh tear steaks down her face her closed eyes were puffy and red. Tears were causing strands of her ginger hair to stick to her face. This made her so sad that a tear formed in her eye and it silently dropped to the floor. She could'nt hold it in any longer. Tears began stedily running down Sarahs face splashing the floor as she feel to her knees full of pain and greif.

She was so busy sobbing that she hadn't heard Officer walk up behind her. "My Lady?" his robotic voice said "are you ok?"

"Unlock them now." Sarah managed to force out through her tears.

"Yes My Lady" Officer replied as his hand opened up to reveal a small silver key. He lifted the key gently and inserted it into the lock on her parents cell. Slowly he began to turn the key. Then no sooner had he opened the door Sarah jumped up and flew into the cell embracing her parents in a big bear hug. Then Officer unlocked the Doctor and he came in and joined the hug too. Sarah just wanted to stay there forever. Surrounded by everyone that she loved. She grasped them tighter so she could ensure that she could never let go. She never wanted them to have to leave ever again.