My Daughter Hates Me!?

"Well If the TARDIS from the future is here, then where am I from the future?" the Doctor questioned.

"You are not here." the girl said sourly.

"How I am always with my TARDIS!" he replied.

"I know but I stole it." she said with a smug smile on her face.

"Who are you and why are you going to steal the TARDIS?" the Doctor asked.

"Spoilers! You know I'm not aloud to tell you why I stole the TARDIS and don't even think that I don't know that you already know who I am!" the little girl bitterly hissed.

"Well, sorry to dissapoint you but, I don't know who you are. Rori, Amy do you know?"

"You're my daughter aren't you." Amy stated inquizitavely.

"Maybe, maybe not, I can't tell you either way." the girl sourly replied.

"Come on you can tell us, nothing bad will happen, trust me - I'm a doctor." the Doctor coaxed.

"Oooh, DON'T EVEN START WITH THAT TRUST ME I'M A DOCTOR CRAP, NO ONE SHOULD TRUST YOU!" the girl bitterly screamed.

"Well, someone has an attitude there missy." Amy stated.

"No, I don't have an attitude, I JUST HATE YOU TWO!" the little girl screamed.

"Why?" Amy asked trying to sound like she was trying to comfort the little girl but, everyone knew she was trying to cover up the hurt in her voice.

"Because," she replied, "It's always Doctor Doctor Doctor, Amy Amy Amy, Rori Rori Rori, you guys hardly seem to notice me, is Rori the only one who cares about me?" Now Amy could see the tears begining to form in the little girls eyes.

"No, sweety of course we care about you." Amy began, only to be interupted by the girl.

"But, you only seem to remember me when I'm there and you are looking at me. Once you look away it's like I'm not even there anymore!" she cried.

Suddenly the Doctor remembered something; this girl was the same little girl who had been in the astronaut suit, the same little girl Amy shot at, the same little girl whose pictures where in the nursery full of silences. The silences, "That's it!" he exclaimed, "The silences, we haven't seemed to remember her because she was surrounded by silences!"

"Actually that makes sense." Amy said.

"It does make sense, but why would Rori remember me?" she asked.

"Well I don't know but, I promise we would never purposely ignore you so can you please not hate us?" the Doctor asked.

"Well, I don't know, I guess I forgive you enough to not hate you but, I don't love you yet. You have to earn that." she stated.

"Any way, little girl we never got your name." Rori said.

"Oh, well ... my name is Sarah."

"Hey that is the same name Amy and I want to name our child when we have one."

"I know." Sarah replied shyly

"Wait, how?" Rori asked puzzledly.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you I'm a Time Lady."

"Really, thats cool."

"WAIT A MINUITE," the Doctor exclaimed, "THAT MEANS I'M NOT THE ONLY TIME LORD LEFT!"

"No, you are the only Time Lord left Doctor." Sarah said amazed that it was taking them this long to figure out her secret.