Trust Me, I'm a Doctor

A Fan Fiction of the BBC America T.V. series Doctor Who

Set during season 6 just after The Impossible Astronaut part 2

P.S. I do not own Amy Pond, Rori Williams, The Doctor or any other characters in this book except; Sarah Pond and Officer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Tried to Shoot My Child

"RORI, AMY, COME HERE! I'M GETTING A SIGNAL THAT THERE IS ANOTHER TIMELORD ON THIS PLANET!"

"But, I thought you were the only one left?"

" THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TO BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG!"

Rori chuckled silently to himself at the excited shrill in the Doctors voice at that moment. The three chatted exitedly as the TARDIS landed.

*mean while on the planet*

A robotic officer silently sliped into a small police box. It wasn't just a police box though, it was a TARDIS. The robot walked over to a little girl who was about 13 years old and began to talk to her in a very official way.

"Your Majesty, you called for me?"

"Ah yes, indeed I did. Now I expect the upgrades to the Daleks are almost done Officer." she stated.

"Indeed they should be ready, soon." he replied.

The little girl looked at the Officer and said, "Now remember, make sure you put in their programming that their main target is the Doctor."

And with that, the officer nodded his head and walked out the door to resume his duties.

*back with the Doctor*

The three stepped out of the TARDIS and began to look around.

"Well this is a very interesting planet." the Doctor stated promptly.

They stared around in awe looking at the beauty of the planet. It had beautifu,l clear lakes and rivers and a couple waterfalls comming off of the green cliffs. On the ground was beautiful, pink grass.

"Doctor, how come the cliffs are green and the grass is pink?" Amy questioned.

"Well the grass isn't grass it is a pink plant that is similar to grass called antari and the cliffs are green because they have a lot of copper in them and it has begun weathering." the Doctor stated, very matter of factly.

"Doctor is that what I think it is?" Rori questioned.

"Oh yes." the Doctor replied, "it's a TARDIS"

They quickly ran over to it to have a closer look.

"Oh wow, it looks just like mine!" the Doctor exclaimed.

"Come on, let's go." he said as he begain grasping the door handle.

"Wait, is that a good idea? What if someone's in there?" Rory questioned.

"Trust me, I'm a doctor"

At that moment there was a sudden frustrated, angry scream ripping through the air.

"Amy, did you hear that?" Rory asked worriedly.

"Hear what?" Amy answered cluelessly.

"Doctor, did you hear it?" He asked.

"Of course, it sounded like it came from inside this TARDIS, LET'S GO!" the Doctor replied frantically.

Then they all ran into the TARDIS and looked around the room.

"Even the inside looks just like mine!" the Doctor exclaimed.

They heard a voice behind them.

"Think again you stupid Doctor, this doesn't look like your TARDIS, it is your TARDIS from 13 years in the future" the voice sneered as they all whipped around quickly to see what was behind them. Standing there was a little girl about 5 feet tall, and no older than 13. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a purple t- shirt and a pair of black boots. She stood there, some of her slightly curly shoulder length ginger hair was falling in front of her face as she glared at them with her bright green eyes and heavy eyeliner standing out against her pale skin.

Suddenly, images flashed through Amy's mind. Images of when she shot at that child in the astronaut suit, when in the orphanage full of silences she saw that picture of her and a child. This was that child, this was the girl in the picture, this was the girl in the astonaut suit, this was the girl she shot at, this was her child.