chapter three

"Good morning Saikawa-san." Shin placed a cup of steaming coffee on the table next to Takashi who opened his eyes and closed them. Takashi pulled the covers over his head showing with all his being that he did not want to get up. "Saikawa-san," Shin called again placing his hand on Takashi's head over the blanket. A smile crossed his gloomy face giving it a creepy look. Shin was always known for being creepy, even though he never understood why. Shin leaned closer to Takashi, pushing his weight onto him and feeling his warmth through the cloth. Shin felt the excitement build up in his lower body.

"Shin-kun..." Takashi mumbled from the bottom. "What day is it?"

"Saturday." Shin rested his head on Takashi's shoulder.

"What time is it?"

"Twelve."

Takashi Saikawa groaned and looked at Shin. His hangover was killing him. "Is that for me?" he pointed at the coffee and Shin nodded. "Thank you," he sat up still not completely with it. Shin put too much coffee in the cup, but Takashi did not complain. He wanted his headache to go away as soon as possible and the best way to do so was to drink coffee.

Shin went back into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

Takashi looked at his neighbour and chocked on his coffee. The tall awkward guy was wearing a small feminine apron. It was peach colour and frilly. Takashi covered his mouth muffling his laughter. Shin turned around looking gloomier.

"Its okay, it's okay," Takashi looked away laughing.

"Saikawa-san," his whining tone made Takashi laugh harder. The man finally finished his coffee and stood up. He approached Shin and wrapped his arms around his waist. Takashi's head only reached to Shin's shoulder and it made him pout. Why was this younger guy that much taller than him?

"Shin-kun you look cute in this,"

"Saikawa-san,"

"Takashi," Takashi corrected him.

"Takashi-san, don't tease me please. This belongs to my sister; she must have placed it in one of my boxes by accident."

Takashi smirked and leaned on the wall. "So, you have a sister Shin-kun? Is she as pretty as you?"

"Takashi-san, you are making fun of me!"

Takashi laughed and smirked. He bit his lower lip and looked Shin in the eyes. Shin returned his gaze his eyes travelling from the top of his head to his feet, freezing at his manhood that started coming to life under his gaze. Takashi felt the thrill coming from Shin's gaze. It was turning him on. He pushed himself away from the wall and wrapped his arms around Shin's neck with a smile still playing on his lips.

"Takashi-san...breakfast..." Shin mumbled. Takashi shook his head.

"I want to eat you."

***

The phone rang.

Takashi walked out of the shower wearing a pair of baggy pants and no top. He looked at the screen, but the number was unknown. He shrugged and answered.

"Saikawa here,"

"Takashi, where the hell have you been yesterday?" Hideaki's angry voice roared on the other end. Takashi sighed.

"I've been at my friend's. Hideaki-san did you want anything?"

"In fact, I did. I'm at your door now."

Takashi froze in place. "What?"

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!" Hideaki yelled. Takashi rushed to the door. It swung open and an incredibly angry Hideaki-san glared at him. He hung up the phone and walked inside shutting the door. With ease he grabbed Takashi by the neck and shoved him into the wall. "And who is that friend of yours who leaves such hickeys on your chest?" freezing tone made Takashi shiver, yet he felt the excitement build up in his lower body. Hideaki noticed it as well. "I see how it is," his raised eyebrows and manly face caused Takashi's knees to weaken.

"Hideaki-san..."

"Shut up you dirty whore," Hideaki pushed Takashi to the floor violently. With grace he took off his jacket and tie then unbuttoned his shirt and sat on the sofa. Takashi watched him hungrily. Hideaki spread his legs and undid his trousers revealing his manhood.

"Suck it." he ordered. Hideaki's voice still lingered with anger.

Takashi crawled on the floor towards him. His hands went up Hideaki's legs and to his manhood. His lips touched the head before he outlined its shape with his tongue. Hideaki was big and unwillingly Takashi compared his size to Shin's. Both of their shapes were fantastic, and the man felt an urge to be taken roughly right there right that moment with no preparation, but he still obeyed and took Hideaki's manhood inside his mouth as far as it went. Hideaki wanted to moan; Takashi was good at what he was doing, and it seemed that every time his penis went into Takashi's mouth, he sucked it even better. It pissed him off.

"You are disgusting," Hideaki said coldly. Frustration from Takashi's constant cheating was building up. He grabbed the man by his hair and pushed his face down on his manhood and released into his mouth. Hideaki let out a muffled groaned and pushed Takashi away.

Takashi wiped his mouth and smiled. "Hideaki-san," he rested his chin on Hideaki's leg. "I love you Hideaki-san,"

Hideaki furrowed his eyebrows, grabbed Takashi by the shoulders and punched him in the stomach. Takashi fell on the floor coughing. The hit was strong, but not strong enough to damage anything and Takashi knew it, Hideaki held back before his fist connected with Takashi's stomach.

Hideaki grabbed Takashi by the arm and dragged him to the bed. He threw his partner on the bed and got on top.

"Hideaki-san, Hideaki-san..." Takashi kept whispered as his partner ripped his pants off and raised his hips. Hideaki entered him roughly, without preparation. Takashi screamed into the pillow. It was wonderful. The feeling of pain and pleasure mixing as Hideaki pumped in and out of him.

"More..." Takashi moaned. "Hideaki...harder,"

The anger in Hideaki rose. He grabbed Takashi by the hair and brought his face to his own. Their lips crashed together in a painful and greedy kiss. Takashi kissed back violently. He wanted to wrap his arms around his partner, but Hideaki would not allow him.

"Don't...touch me." He hissed biting Takashi's lip to blood. He released himself inside Takashi who moaned and came all over his stomach.

"So good... Hideaki-san, you are the best." He once again reached out to hug his partner, but Hideaki grabbed his arms and tied them together.

"Don't think this is over," he hissed into Takashi's face. "Tonight, I'll have no mercy on you; I'll let you feel me completely. I'll fill you up with my semen until there's no room for it inside of you." he turned Takashi around and made him stick his ass in the air. "I'll make sure you will never forget this night." with his last words their passion began again.

Takashi moaned under him and pushed his hips in rhythm with Hideaki. He was so absorbed in the pleasure that he missed the most essential change in Hideaki's face – the look in his eyes filled with gravely sadness.

***

Takashi Saikawa was asleep on his bed. Hideaki sat on the bed beside his body and looked out of the window. The moon was full. He looked back at his partner and pulled the covers over him. Takashi mumbled something in his sleep but did not wake up.

Hideaki placed his hand on Takashi's head and stood up.

"Never again." He said quietly. "I've reached my limit."

Hideaki Gojo grabbed his jacket and not bothering to button up his shirt left the apartment.