Chapter 3

(A/N)
I am so so so so sorry I totally forgot to post this.

(Undertaker's P.O.V.)
*I shifted slightly feeling warmth in my side and chest.I blinked and looked next to me to find (Y/N) still asleep cuddled up to me no longer an animal but a very naked human. I slid my fingers through her hair causing her to stir, she blinked a couple times and look up at me with a light blush. "Hehehe. Good morning, pet." I grinned as she blushed lightly and looked down at my chest then turned a deep red as she cought sight of her self. "I..umm..." she trailed off. "Would you like to use this to cover yourself as I fetch your clothes, love? Hehehe." I say handing her the sheet. She nods and wraps the sheet around herself holding it tightly as if her life depended on it. I chuckled as I walked down the stairs to get he clothes.

(Your P.O.V.)
'Shit, shit, shit' I though. 'Did he see anything???' I sigh roughly looking down at myself. After a couple moments I heard him walking up the stairs, step out of the coffin as I see the top of his head, still clinging to the sheet. He walks tomards me holding out my clothes. "Thanks." I mutter as I make my way to the closest door hoping its a bathroom, sighing in relief to find I guessed right. Closing the door quickly I drop the sheet immediately hurrying to get dressed.~~~Finally dressed I slowly open the door to see the room empty. Stepping out I make my way to the stairs and smell food causing my mouth to water as I start walking down the steps and following my nose and finding the Undertaker making what I guessed to be pancakes and bacon. "Hello." I say timidly. "Hehehe. Hello, pet, are you hungry?" As if on cue my stomach growls. "Heh heh...yah.." I say slightly embarrassed. "Good then sit!" He says and I oblige taking a seat.

(A/N)

Okay so sorry this chapter being slightly boring it will pick up pace.

(U.T.) "So? How'd you like my little 'game'?" *grins*

(M.S.) *face distorts into a scowl as I glare at him* "How is making me do your chores a Game?"

(U.T.) * laughs hysterically on the floor* "be-e-cause it w-as fun-ny, hehehehehe." Says while laughing.

(M.S.)
*rolls eyes* "Whatever."