Chapter 1

(Your P.O.V.)
I was walking home kinda confused since I didn't see mom or dad in bird form coming to check why I wasn't back sooner so I sped up a bit. 'I'm getting close I can smell the clan.' I thought to myself and then I heard it a scream it sounded like a childs scream and then it was cut off. I stopped my heart started racing so I turn to the biggest, strongest, and most dangerous animal I could think of.... a lioness. I raced back home and I saw blood, it was everywhere I looked around at the bodies of my clan-mates all of them had their necks ripped out or their head ripped off. Then I seen them, there was three of them. They looked like humans but smelled of death. They had fangs and their eyes glowed each a different color. One was a woman with amber eyes and blonde hair, the other two were males one with yellow eyes and orangey-yellow hair, the other had redish-orange eyes and dark brown hair. I growled then ran at them, I could tell I caught them off guard but not for long the male with the dark brown hair rushed into me shocking me and I turned back into human form"my my your pretty its a shame you tried to attack me." He hissed in my ear before I felt a sharp pain in my neck then it all went black.

(Undertaker's P.O.V.)

I was working on a guest in the back when I heard the bells jingle from someone entering my shop and not a moment after the bells I hear a shout "UNDERTAKER ARE YOU HEAR!?" I calmly walk into the front "hehhehheh Hello My Young Lord, am I getting the honor of sizing you for a coffin? hehhehheh." I asked with a chuckle "Not today Undertaker I need information on the animal attacks I having a feeling its not an animal." The young earl stated sounding rather annoyed "hehhehheh you know my price My Lord. Hehehe" I said with more chuckles "Sebastian." Was all he said to the butler "Yes My Lord. Please wait outside." The butler said cracking his fingers. The moment the young earl was out he started "She tryed to kill him with a look, but she was cross-eyed, so she killed another man." He said "bwahhahahahahaha" in came Ciel as I tried to catch my breath so I could tell him the information. "Now back to the victims." Ciel said after I caught my breath "You are quite right My Lord, no animal did this." I stated. "Then what did this?" Ciel asked "Well My Lord, the victims had their heads removed, or throat or spine ripped out, and their blood drained. Hehhehheh." I chuckled from his reaction to what I said. "So like a.." I cut him off "Vampire? Hehe." He seemed shocked "They exist? " Ciel asked slightly confused. "Indeed My Lord." Sebastian said calmly. Just then the door opened with scottland yard bringing in a large amount of bodys from another attack, all the same as the bodys I've got so far. Then one body still in perfect shape got brought in. It was a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair. All I could see was a bite mark on her neck. "ANOTHER DAMN ATTACK ON A SMALL VILLAGE ON THE EDGE OF TOWN!" shouted the officer. "Hehehe I don't mind the guests. Hehhehheh." I said with a small fit of laughter. He grunted and said "BURN UM!" Before walking out . "Goodday Undertaker." The earl said with a nod then was out the door. Then I returned to the back to start cremating my new guest, all but one will I cremate. After cremating the other bodys I went to the girl I had seen when they carried them all in. As I look at her porcelain skin I decided to prepare a coffin for her. I choose a (F/C) dress with a (F/C/2) corset and lace for her to wear. After getting dressed and got her in the coffin, Ciel and Sebastian return again looking confused. "Can I help you My Lord?" I asked calmly. "The girl they brought in where is she?" I motioned to the coffin "Right here My Lord.". He walked over and when he saw her he was in shock, so I look to Sebastian he also seemed slightly shocked yet he answered my unspoken question "We met her yesterday when we were out shopping." He said then looked at his master "My Lord?" I questioned to see if he was okay. "Can you tell when this happened?" He asked when turning to me. "Yesterday at 9:28." I replied. He seemed satisfied he then gave me a slight nod then left again. My brows furrowed slightly before shrugging it off to turn to the girl and finish up. I started putting on some light cosmetics. I started with a light colored powder that was her skin tone, I then moved on to eye shadow I chose a slight dark gray and (F/C) mixed, next I did a light peach colored blush gently going on each cheek, lastly I applyed lip paint, I wanted a color that wouldn't be distracting from the rest so I chose a natural pink, then looked at my masterpiece. I got lost just staring at her for a while.

(Your P.O.V.)

I felt like I was in a box with no lid. I then felt a soft brush being drifted on my face, then my eyelids, then on my cheeks, a moment later I felt a somewhat wet brush on my lips as if putting paint on them, then nothing. After what felt like 5 minutes I was able to open my eyes, after I opened then I heard very quite almost none existing gasp then a chuckle. 'This looks like an Undertakers Parlor...' I thought as I sat up and looked around a bit. I then turn and seen a man staring at me, I flinched and fell backwards only to be caught by the man himself. "My my dearie you look frightened was that of my doing? Hehehe" he asked laughing slightly. I quickly stood and moved away slightly to get a full look at him. "Who are you?" I managed to whisper. "Me? Hehehe why I'm Undertaker, My Lady. And who might you be?" He asked kindly still sounding amused. "I-I'm (Y/N) (Y-Y/L/N)." I stuttered slightly from debating whether to tell him. "Thats a lovely name miss, and my my you have beautiful eyes!" He said in awe. 'What my eyes are nothing special?' I questioned in my head. He seemed to notice my confusion cause he then took hold of my hand and led me to a mirror. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror and seen them, my eyes they were glowing (F/C). "Hehhehheh looks like we have ourselves a vampire. Hehhehheh!". When he said that then I noticed the smells and the thirst it hit me, and it used all my might not to give in. I think he noticed because he shifted as though he was uncomfortable. "I have to go!" I said trying to head for the door and in a blink of an eye he was blocking the door. "I wouldn't do that My Lady, its day out. Hehehe." He chuckled "How is this funny when I could attack you!?!" I stated rather alarmed by the thought. "If you are thirsty then allow me the get you a drink. Hehhehheh!" He laughed while walking into the back to get a 'drink'. A few moments later he returned with two tea glasses one full of tea for himself and the other full of BLOOD! 'BLOOD WHOS BLOOD IS THAT?!!' I panicked to myself. "I'm a mortician My Lady, I'm curtain my 'guests' don't mind. Hehehe!" He laughed at what he said, causing me to realize his so called 'guest' are the dead who are brought to him so he can prepare them for their funeral.
I looked down at the glass of blood considering whether to drink it or not 'ah fuck it I'm dead anyways!' I thought and took a sip. I look up to see Undertaker staring at me, Well I say staring but I couldn't actually see his eyes I just felt like he was and his face was pointed directly at me. 'I feel a bit embarrassed that he just watched me just drink blood.'.

(Undertakers P.O.V.)

I walked into the back to get us some drinks. I pored some tea into one of the cups for myself then thought on what to give her seeing as thought I didn't think she would notice or my I simply put my own blood in the cup and head back to the front if the parlor. I walked in to see her still standing where she was she seemed a little confused about being a vampire. I handed her the cup, she seemed panicked at the fact I gave her blood. "I'm a mortician My Lady, I'm curtain my 'guests' don't mind. Hehehe!" She looked down and stared at it for a moment debating whether to drink it or not, then she somewhat shruged and took a sip. She noticed me watching her but truth is 'I can't stop looting at her wanting no needing her.'. She blushed slightly and seemed quite embarrassed that I had watched her drink my blood that I had made her think came from a body in the back. "Feeling less thirsty? Hehehe." I teased her. She looked away and blushed, yet gave a small frown showing she didn't find it as funny as I did. "My apologies I didn't realize the subject upsets you." I said taking things serious. She sighed and looked down seeming as thought she was going to cry "Don't cry 'kitten' I ment nothing by it I thought it would make you laugh." I put a hand on her head and started petting her not sure why I called her 'kitten' or why I feel 'petting' her is what will calm her, but I decide to continue petting her. She then does something unexpected she turns in to a
(Chapter 2 A) Kitten
(Chapter 2 B) Wolf Cub
(Chapter 2 C) (F/A)