Chapter 2(C)

(A/N)
Sorry I took so long I forgot about it for a second there.

(Undertaker's P.O.V.)
She turned into a (F/A). She then sat down and looked up at me. "Well that's different, hehehehehe!" Said hiding my slight shock while putting her on the coffin by me. *(F/A's noise)" was all she said I didn't really understand so I tilted my head. She walked to the edge of the coffin and reached out toward my hand. As I was moving my hand to pet her she lost her balance. I caught her and pulled her into my chest and petted her, at first she was a bit tense then relaxed as I petted her. I felt my grin get bigger the more she leaned into my hand.

( Y/N's P.O.V.)
He started petting me and it felt great. As I was about to (F/A's happy noise) my body started to turn. 'Oh shit!' I thought right before and then. I was looking up from the floor at the coffin above, I then sat down and looked at him. I could sense his shock and confusion. 'Is he gonna chase me off?!' I got worried. "Well that's different, hehehehehe." Was what he said as he put me on a coffin. "(A/N)'yah' " I said. He tilted his head a bit. 'That's right he can't understand that.' I thought 'well maybe he'll pet me again.' I thought as I walked to the edge of the coffin and reached out my (F/A's limb) to his hand. He moved his hand to pet me and then my other (F/A's limb) slipped off the side off the coffin. I closed my eyes while I fell only to feel a soft hand under me and pull me into his warm chest to be petted. I felt myself lean into him as he started rubbing the back of my neck. "Hehehe" he chuckled 'Is he laughing cause I'm enjoying it?' I asked myself. Suddenly he started walking I opened my eyes to see where. He walked towards some stairs. 'Why are we going up there?' I wondered. We made it to the top and I looked around. Black walls, dark wooden floor, dark gray ceiling, and a large coffin big enough for two people to lay side by side comfortably or for one to sprawl out, and two wooden doors the color of the floor one I guessed a bathroom the other I assume a closet, and two dressers. Then a large 'scythe' hung on the wall?! I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me. He then walked over and laided in the coffin putting in the center of his chest to continue petting me. A minute it two later I (F/A's sleeping position) on his chest and went to sleep.

(Undertaker's P.O.V.)
I carried her with me up to my room so I could simply just lay down and put her while I tried to rest a bit since it had turned night. Once we got to the top I stopped while she looked around at everything. It took a while till she finally seen my scythe on the wall above my 'bed' , I could tell cause she tensed up slightly causing me to smile widely at her. She looked up as I smiled, then I walked over to my 'bed' and layed down placing her in the center of my chest to pet her. After a minute or so she (F/A's sleeping position) and fell asleep, then I closed my eyes doing the same.

(A/N)
Sorry for the short chapter and that it took so long to update I was having trouble figuring out what to write.

(U.T.) "My my love, You put up a good fight, But as I said you didn't get far. Hehehehe!"

(M.S.) "O-oh h-hi Undertaker." *blush*

(U.T.) "No need to be shy, Love I only came to play another 'game'. Hehehehe!"

(M.S.) *blushes more* "What about (Y/N)?"

(U.T.) "She'll get her turn. Hehehehe!"