Chapter 15.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V 

I walked home in a daze, not paying attention to my surroundings, just where I was headed. When I reached home I unlocked the door and flopped down onto the couch. I just sat there with my head buried in my hands. I felt like I'd left a piece of me back there in the forest, with Lexi. 

Lexi.

My heart wrenched at her name. I still loved her. Why did I end it? Becuase I was jealous and rash, when she kissed Niall, I wanted to punch him. i couldn't do it anymore, she looked happy when she kissed Niall and I got jealous. I get very jealous and when I do I make rash decisions. 

Suddenly the door slammed shut and Luke raced into the living room. I tore my head from my hands to look at him. The next thing I knew I was against the wall, Luke's hand held a fistful of my shirt pinning me. 

"WHERE IS SHE?" He bellowed.

"What? Mate. What are you talking about?" I tried to act calm but my voice shook with fear.

"LEXI! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M ON ABOUT?" He shouted.

"She's not upstairs." Calum says, jogging into the living room.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?" Luke shouts in my face. His own face turing red with anger.

"Mate, I haven't done anything." I protest.

"WELL WHERE IS SHE?" His fist leaves my t-shirt as he paces the room. I stay backed up against the wall in fear.

"Me and Luke raced home when we realised she was missing, we thought she was with you. Ashton is out looking for her." Calum explains to me.

"Well she isn't here." i tell them both.

"WELL I NEVER KNEW THAT!" Luke shouts, still angry.

"I don't know where she is!" I tell him.

Just then the door slams opens and shuts again. 

"Guys calm down! I've got her." Ashton calls into the living room."

We all let out a sigh of relief.

"Is she okay?" Luke asks running to where Ashton was bringing her to the living room.

"i don't really know." Ashton mumbles. He walks into the living room, carrying a sleeping Lexi bridal style. Her head is resting against his chest, her arms slung round his neck. She seems happy there, snuggled up in Ashton chest. Another wave of jealously washes through me. I want to tear her away from Ashton and cradle her in my arms. He lays here on the couch.

"We've got some talking to do." Ashton tells everybody.

Luke sits down and strokes her hair.

"Start." He commands, never taking his eyes away Lexi's sleeping face.

"When I found her she was wondering around the woods at the back of Harry's house, she was shivering and crying. When I asked her what's wrong, she burst into more tears." Ashton pauses. I know what' coming next. I want to run from the room and avoid the stares that I am bound to get. 

"Continue, Ash." Luke encourages.

No don't continue. Please don't.

"He broke up with her." Ashton whispers, but it's loud enough for us all to hear.

"Who broke up with who." Asks Luke not catching on. Both Ashton and Calum are glaring at me.

"Michael broke up with Lexi." Calum spits out. 

Luke turns to face me, his blue eyes as cold as ice, hard as rock. 

"YOU WHAT?" His voice raising again.

"'Me and Lexi broke up." I tell him.

"WHY?" He shouts. Again I'm pushed up against the wall by his fist.

"She kissed Niall!" I protest.

"It was for the cameras!" Ashton tells me.

"But it didn't look like it. It looked like she was happy kissing him. Like she didn't think about me before she did it. All she thought about was kissing Niall." I tell them. Luke's fist leaves my chest and I sink down against the wall.

"Well I can assure you I didn't." A voice croaks. Lexi. She standing now, looking a mess. Hair messy and a few twigs here and there tangled up in it. Her mascara running, leaving gothic black streaks down her face. Everybodies attention is in her.

"Before I kissed NIall he asked me if I was ready and I told him no. I also told him that I wanted my brother, my ex-boyfried and my two best mates to have their big break. So when you see the newspaper tomorrow about how we 'passionatley' kissed itt was all him. The kiss me and Niall shared was nothing compared to what me and you had. Absolutely nothing. And if you can't believe that I'm sorry. I truly am."

"Lex-" I started.

"No, save it. Now if you don't mind I'm going to bed." And with that she turned and walked up the stairs.

In spite of everything, if forgive her. I know I'm rash and what I did was stupid. How can I prove to her that I still love her? How can I get her to be mine again?

*************************************************************************8

a/n

okay, UPDATE!!!!!!!!

And a full chapter in Michael's P.O.V!!! I hope you all love me!!!

5.8k reads thank you. Love you.

Did any of you people watch the BSE video??? It's awesome. I'm a Louis girl and I jusr died when he's solo came up!!!! It's amazing. So we are all trying to beat the record and we only need 2 million views so if you are reading this on you're laptop or computer PUT IT ON NOW!!!!! Or you're on your iPod, do it after you've read this.

Also you should do it because I put the right 'you're' :D.

Thank you for all the amazing comments :D

It's 3 years of One Direction today!! Wow, that's amaing. Without them and 5SOS I don't know what I'd be doing. It's hard to explain, but I would be a lot worse than I am without them :D

Please let me know what you think :D.

i LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU DESERVE TO MEET 5SOS AND THEM ALL TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU :D

~ Dani :D.