Chapter 13.

The taxi ridde home was un-eventfull. We made converation with each other but other than that we were all tired. 

When Luke unlocked the door I ran straight to the sofa and lay down on it. I couldn't find myself to go upstairs, what happened last time I was upstairs still haunted me. Michael, noticing my hesitation to go upstairs, went upstairs and came back down with a pair of pyjamas for me and a bundle of sheets. He silently handed me my pyjamas and turned his back while I changed out of my trousers and t-shirt and changed into on over-sized Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt, that was formerly Michael's, and a pair of shorts. 

"Done." I told him, permitting him to turn around. 

We both jumped onto the couch together and pulled all the blankets over us, covering our cold bodies. Michael was wearing his t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He pulled me close into his body and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I love you." He whispered into my ear while nibbling my ear-lobe.

"I love you too Mikey." I smiled, even though he couldn't see.

"And I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for today-." He starts.

"Shut up Michael, it wasn't your fault. Lets just forget the last part of yesterday and early this morning, eh?" I interrupt him.

"Okay. But the beginning of today was pretty good." He smiles, satisfied with himself.

"Yeah, it was amazing Michael, thank you. Nobody has ever done something like that for me." I turn round him peck him on the lips. 

"Well lets get some sleep." Michael yawns.

"Yeah." i agree closing my eyes and drifting off into a sleep.

************************************************************************************************************

Luke ran down the stairs, jumping over the bottom two. He's older, maybe twenty-four?

"LEXI!" He shouted happyily. Why i he so happy?

"Yes?" I ask a little confused.

"Why aren't you happy?" He frowns a little.

"I don't know what's going on." I tell him plainly.

"Today is the day!" He cheers.

"I still don't understand." I tell him.

"How can you forget? Seriously you'd think the bride would remember her own wedding day!" He exclaims and throws his hands up in the air.

Wait! WHAT WEDDING?

"What wedding?" I ask, very, very confused.

"The one where you get married to Niall!" He laughs.

"I'm getting married to Niall.! I repeat.

"Yep." He laughs again.

"Okay. so how old am I?" I ask.

"22" He frowns, as if I should know this.

"And what happened to Michael?" I ask dreading the answer.

Luke's face turns dark and serious. "You seriously can't remember? You broke up soon after you and Niall started fake dating. Your fake relationship became real. Michael couldn't handle and he erm...... he loved you.... you know that right?" Luke avoids the outcome of Michael.

"What happened Luke?" I demand.

"Lets just say he isn't here." Luke sums up.

"Where is he?" I ask. I know the answer but I have to ask in case he says America or France or somewhere like that. However Luke casts his eyes upwards, confirming what I thought.