Chapter 4

We stayed like that for a while. One of Michael's arm round my shoulders and the other holding the book, my arms wrapped around his waist, my head on his chest, his head resting on top of mine and our legs tangled together. This moment was perfect, I just wanted to stay in it forever, forgetting that no one knew about me and Michael, forgetting that we had to keep our love a secret, just me and him, him and me. Together. 

Luke and Calum thought that Michael and me were sleeping (in different rooms) but Ashton knew different. "MICHAEL. LEXI GET UP WE'RE DOING THE TWITCAM!" Calum shouted up the stairs. I sighed as Michael folded the page over and shut my book, plaing it on the beside table. Before I could sit up, he grabbed me from behind and picked me up. My legs wrapped themselves round Michael's waist as he buried his face into my neck and I did the same to him. 

He turned round and puhed me against the wall, so that my back was pressed against it and kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed back and it got a bit heated quickly, my hands were in his hair, tugging at tufts of it and his hands were on my thighs. 

"MICHAEL. LEXI WAKE UP. TWITTER IS GOING CRAZY BECAUSE. WE. ARE. LATE." Calum shouted up the stairs again. We ignored him.

"Right, that's it, I'm going to wake them up!" Luke complained. That got our attention. We pulled apart reluctanty, gasping for air.

"NO. No, I'll go wake them up." Ashton tells the boys downstairs and runs upstairs, before Calum or Luke coud protest.

When Ashton locates us in my room he's not happy. "Guys, do you want everybody to know about you guys? You're doing a pretty good job if that's the case! Quick hurry up! Oh and you might want to tidy yourselves up a bit." Ashton adds before leaving the room. 

I check my reflection in the mirror. My lips are swollen, my cheeks flushed, my eyes have a sort-of sparkle to them and my hair is a mess. Michael is the same, I catch him looking at me in the mirror and I give him a smile. He smiles back then stands up.

"I better get going, they can't start without me." He gives me a guilty smile and walks out the door. 

I yank a brush through my hair quickly, by that time my cheek have lost a bit of their bright redness. I run downstairs to where the boys are sitting in front of a laptop screen. 

"Hi, sorry we're late. Somebody wouldn't wake up!" Calum apologises giving Michael a glare. Michael's eyes find mine and he gives me a lop-sided grin. 

"Yeah, so ask us questions!" Ashton shouts.

I sit on the other couch and open up my own laptop. I log into twitter and tumblr before scrolling through them both. I then open up spotify and blast some Imagine Dragons into my ears.

"Lexi! Becky is watching!" Ashton shouts after getting my attention.

"Oh really is she?" I ask, pulling my headphones off my head.

"Yeah." Luke tells me, with a mischievous grin.

I run into the view of the camera. 

"Hi, Becky, I miss you loads. We need to have a BIG catch-up when I get back. But that's in 6 months, so you should just skype me! And I'm gonna go now, because this is the boys twitcam, not mine. Oh and hi to all the guys saying hi in the comments." I smile and wave to the camera. However before I can walk off Luke grabs me and sits me down next to him. I look up at him confused.

"We want you to join us. And the other guys do." Luke tells me, gesturing to the camera where people are telling me to stay. 

I shrug. "Is that ok?" I ask Calum, Michael and Ashton.