3.

Fast-forward to Summer Vacation

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Are we there yet?," Viv asked for the hundredth time, groaning whilst readjusting her position beside me again.

Oh Gosh, I love her but she is so hyper. She wouldn't even be like this if Mallory was here. I thought bitterly,frowning unconsciously.

"Oh my God, Vivienne! Shut up," Evianna said, leaning on Kiefer in front of us.

We had driven in two cars, one with four seats and another with six. As you already know, in our car was me, Viv, Evianna and Kiefer, while in the other was Leila, Arister, and Mallory. I would have been okay with it just being me and Viv in one while the others drove in the six-seater car but -surprise surprise- no one knew about my crush on my bestie.

In the span of Viv meeting Mallory until now, they had gotten pretty close but so were everyone else with Mallory. However, I wouldn't want to make Viv sad when I tell her that she was making progress, yes, but not on the romantic side of their relationship. She was just always so happy when they would hang out and talk or something that includes Mallory and I didn't want to distinguish her flame, with her thinking that Mallory likes her too in THAT way. To be truthful, I think Mallory likes Leila...

"We're here! We're here! Now shut the fuck up," Kiefer interrupted my thoughts, stressed by the pestering of Viv.

I chuckled to myself at their behaviors, looking out of the window to witness the beauty of the villa that we have reserved.

We all got out, greeting the other three who had arrived first then begun getting our things from the cars and to the villa.

There was a porch-swing on the big foyer, and when we got in, there was a hallway leading to a huge and cozy living room with couches and a fireplace with a tv on top of it. Beside one of the stereos of the tv, there was a door leading to the dining room then the kitchen where Leila would most likely be spending most of her time in. On the other side of the fireplace, behind the couches and reclining chairs was a staircase leading to the rooms and a sliding door leading to the swimming pool and jacuzzi then a fence which leads to the beach that was mostly shared by neighboring resorts but we reserved it for seven days, only for us to use. However, if we want to meet people and stuff, we just go to the other beach fifteen minutes from here and maybe party with people unsuspecting of our statuses.

After checking downstairs, we started claiming rooms and roomies. I was, of course, rooming with Viv and we chose the best room since we have been renting this villa for three years straight and our friends were here for the first time.

"What time is it, Liz?," Viv asked me while we were unpacking our things.

I took a glance at my watch and answered, "9:30. Why?"

"Nothing... I'm a bit... Hungry," she said.

I froze. Holy shoot me now. The way she said it was so seductive that I was thinking of anything BUT food.

"Want to see if we can get something downstairs with Leila or the snacks that we brought after we finish with this?," I asked her, trying to keep calm.

She grinned and hurried up her unpacking and putting things in order. After a few minutes, we were done and we went downstairs to look at the kitchen for Viv's food.

"Oh my gosh! Liiiiiz, you brought Oreos! I love youuuu!," she squealed when she found the stash that I brought, then hugged me tightly.