1.

Vivienne's POV

This is so boriiiing.

I glanced beside me at my best-friend, Elizabeth, and poked her.

She looked at me, annoyed that I have once again interrupted her from watching the movie.

It was so predictable anyways...

"This is so boring, Liz," I whined.

She sighed then paused the movie. "Well who suggested it?," she asked rhetorically because obviously we both know who did.

"I'm just so bored. Why can't we go to the beach already!," I whined.

"Because we reserved for a specific date and we still have a week of class left, and if we are going to cut class and go now, we wouldn't be the only ones there.", she rolled her eyes.

I grunted and looked at the clock. It was already 11 pm and we haven't talked about Elizabeth's confession yet.

Flashback

I shoved all my stuff in my bag then proceeded to my locker to meet up with Liz. She had texted me awhile ago that she had something to tell me.

My feet brought me to my locker and there she was, my best-friend in the whole wide world, leaning against my locker and fidgeting nervously.

I arrived at my locker, opened it, shoved my things inside, then faced my best-friend. "So, what is it that you needed to talk to me about?," I asked her.

She grabbed my arm and we walked briskly to my car, getting in and sitting in silence for a few seconds.

"Liz, you-"

"I'm bisexual.," she blurted out.

I just sat there, kind of shocked, thinking of something to say. "Wanna have a sleepover tonight?," I asked her instead.

"Uhm... Sure.," she answered, glancing at me from time to time as I started the engine and drove directly to my house since she had clothes in mine and I have clothes in hers.

End of flashback

"So.... You're bi?," I repeated her confession for a start of a conversation.

She just nodded and wrung her wrists repeatedly.

I held her hands, prying her hands apart.

"That's perfectly fine by me," I shrugged, hugging her.

She hugged me back tightly and after a few moments, I stood up to turn off the light then went back to bed.

She was laying one body away from me, staring at the ceiling, and I wasn't used to it because we always cuddle in bed.

"Why the fuck are you so far away?," I asked her.

In the light that the moon provided me, I saw her reluctantly look at me then shrug.

I sighed and scooted closer to her, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me.

I put my face in the crevice of her neck like I always do then breathed in her vanilla scent that I love.

"You know, nothing will ever change between us. Not even if you tell me you're half Bigfoot," I teased her.

"Hey!," she reprimanded me playfully.

"Love you, Liz," I said sleepily.

"I love you too, Viv," she said back.

I sighed contentedly and let her steady heartbeat and vanilla scent lull me to sleep.