The Truth

/Brookylns pov/

After daniel and amber had left with tyler and kayla, the boys all had to go to a concert and i was left sitting on the couch all day watching reruns of the show Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory. Not a very fun day, i was scared out of my mind still but, i calmed down a lot since daniel and me talked for most of the day yesterday.

We mostly talked about each other, learning about each other and he would make me laugh and smile.

I realized, that i may not have a blood family. But my real family was here. With daniel, one direction, tyler, amy, kayla, and amber. They would do anything for me and i would do the same.

I heard the door handle jiggle making my eyes dart towards the door, immediately bad images flashed through my brain.

I heard a familiar groan,

And a soft knock. I looked at the clock to see it was around 11 pm. I walked to the slowly looking through the peep hole to see a tired, worn out exhausted louis, he was about to walk away well limp, down the hallway but I gasped and opened the door. He turned around and looked surprised.

"I thought you would be asleep."

I ignored his comment.

"What happened to you foot?"

He shrugged.

"I fell off my skateboard." He chuckled as he looked down at the ground.

I sighed and pulled him inside.

"Go lay on the couch throw your bag by the door." I said as i ran to the fridge grabbing a plastic bag and filling it with ice and wrapping a small towel around it, i ran over to a limping louis and helped him onto the couch.

He laid down as i grabbed his legs and set them on my lap as i sat down.

"Right or left?" I asked.

"Left." He answered his eyes shut.

I slipped his vans off and threw them across the room.i softly applied the ice pack and he jumped and winced a bit.

I patted his knee,

"Its okay. Itll just sting for a bit, the pain will be gone soon" i said softly, as i applied it to different angles around his ankle. I felt his eyes on me so i turned my head to look at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Its so hard." He whispered.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked completely confused.

"i know what i probably am about to say will ruin our friendship and make it awkward. But it must be said before my bloody head explodes." He said as he sat up to look at me, i gulped, not prepared for what came out of his mouth.

"Brooklyn. Ive tried so bloody hard, to get you out of my mind. to think of you as just my best friend nothing more. When i met amber we hit it off great but there was one problem. I could never get you out of my head, no matter how hard i tried. Its been this way since i saw you on the side of the road bloody scared and beaten. I know your in love with daniel, i know he loves you, he makes you happy and im glad hes a great lad. like the night you were on your date the boys and i followed, we watched you dance together and you had your first kiss with him in the rain. In that moment, i knew you slipped from my fingers into daniels. I knew i lost my chance. You just are so perfect and make it so diffuicult for me not to fall in love with you. And it kills me to know you don't feel the same.

I couldnt stop it, it just happened. No matter how hard i try.

I will always be in love with you, even if you don't love me back." He said as his voice cracked and a tear fell down his face.