Daniel

/brooklyns pov/

As i woke up this morning, it was early. I noticed me and louis where in the same position we were in last night, and that all te boys were still asleep snoring, i yawned. I shook louis. He groaned an mumbled a what. "Louis can you come to te room with me. And you can go back to sleep i just want to go do stuff, in out own room. You dont even half to be fully awake ill help you walk to your bed" i said as he nodded,i got up he got up after me and grabbed my waist laying his head on my shoulder, crouching due to how tall he was compared to me, and he mumbled an ok.i nervously started walking as his breath was against my neck, his lips grazing over my neck softly, giving me chills, his muscular arms wrapped around my waist tightly as his body was pressed against mine. We walked out the door of Liam's hotel shutting it quietly, and walking to our room slowly, as we reached the door "uhm louis? Can i have the room key card?" I said. "Its in my back pocket."

"Can you get it?" I asked . He shook his head and i felt his teeth graze my neck as he smirked. "Want to go in so badly? get it yourself, brookypoo" he chuckling. I froze. "Are you serious." I asked seeing if he was kidding.

"Dead" he said.

I sighed and reached into his back pocket feeling for the card. He smirked and laughed against my neck. "Wrong pocket."

"You could have told me that before louis." I growled. I reached into his other pocket quickly getting the room key and opening the door,walking in and shutting it. As i walked louis to his bed. And pulled the comforter over him as he fell asleep. I set the room key on the side table next to our beds. And went to my suitcase and looked through my clothes. Finding a white plain hoodie, and black shorts. grabbing a pair of socks underwear and bra, that i noticed i havent worn since i got here, awkward. With black vans and white laces. I walked to the bathroom and locked it. Cause yknow, louis is weird when he is tired... I set my stuff on the counter, turning on the shower to a warm temp. And stripping my clothes, i looked at my bruises on my ribs and my stitches, i sucked in a breath and jumped into the shower.

~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off the water grabbing a towel wrapping my body. And looked through the cabinets in the bathroom. I found a hairbrush, toothbrush and some toothpaste, perfect. I brushed out my shoulder length hair, brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes, leaving my vans off for now an putting on my ankle socks. As i stared at myself, i looked at my bruiesed cheek, and touched it,wincing, i shook my head. Walking out of the bathroom over to my bed, Louis was still sound asleep, i sighed and looked around seeing the tv.i grabbed my remote, turning it on, i left it on the channel, mtv. As the commercials ended, about 4 incredibly hot guys were standing around a bathtub with a vet? I picked up the remote and looked for the information button, i clicked it and a info showed up. The show was called Teen Wolf, hmm interesting i clicked exit and continued watching, one caught my eye a lot, his name in the show was Isaac. He is hot, a nice smile, and his eyes. Wow. This boy, is oh lord. As the two boys scott, an Derek poured ice into the bathtub, and Isaac, asked if it was safe, what is going on?! I thought. As isaac took off his shirt, i felt my whole body tingle and a smile stretch across my face, getting a giddy feeling. As i scream/whispered an oh my god and fanned my self. He was in the tub shirtless and being drowned by derek and scott. I shouted a no. And got on my knees watching intently as i watched isaac struggle to get out of the ice water tub, soon he stopped struggling. And floated to the top still breathing. I sighed "oh thank god." I said. The vet said to not talk to him only he can or he will get confused and go into shock or something. As isaac began to talk one part of him as he just stared at the camera, his lips purple. his eyes dilated, and teeth chattering as he spoke. I gasped and admired how gorgeous he was, "OH MY GOD!" i screamed as i couldn't help myself anymore. Letting my giddy feelings take over, i forgot louis was in the room, as he reminded me shooting out of his bed and looked at me, "What are you okay!?" He asked concerned. I sighed dreamily, "perfect." As an idea popped into my head . "LOUIS!" as i turned to him his eyes wide as he already had my attention. "Sorry, CAN I PLEASE USE YOUR LAPTOP!!!" i screamed as i jumped onto his bed. On my knees my hands folded and puppy dogs eyes, he sighed and handed me his laptop. "Fine." I squealed turning it on. He sat up against his headboard and looked at me as i jumped over to my bed looking at his computer waiting for it to load. "What on earth are you watching?" As he looked at the tv isaac now sitting on the metal table as everyone stared at him talking. "DANGIT. i missed it!" I said as i groaned that i missed his shirtless sexiness again. His laptop finally loaded. And his internet loaded. I typed google, and searched 'isaac from teen wolf'

I looked at louis .

"louis. This is very important." He nodded at me curious.

"Are you friends with Daniel Sharman?"

"Yeah. Harry knows him. Why?"

"ILL BE BACK GOING TO HARRYS ROOM." i screamed, as he tried to reply, i ran out the door already at Harry's door.