Finally

As he ran up the stairs i silently got up breathing heavily, being hard to walk, hard to breathe or talk, my whole body aching with pain, I limped to the end of the staircase looking up seeing that the door is still wide open,that means this isn't over, there is more. I heard him rummaging through drawers and cabinets, I couldn't tell where he was in the house, so I can't tell what he's looking for. I walked back to the air conditioning room door leaned against it and slid down to the floor, wincing in pain. I closed my eyes, resting, aching in pain. After about 5 minutes, my eyes shot open, my heart sped up, to the sound of my fathers slow footsteps down the staircase. He stood at the bottom of the staircase and stared. Stated at my bloody, beaten and aching body, he laughed evilly. "I did good, I could do better though." As he walked towards me I tried as quickly as I could to stand up and run away from him. But couldn't go anywhere, it was o difficult, my knees were shaking. He was in front of me putting his hand on the back of my nec to keep me from moving, pressing on a pressure point, probably forming a bruise from the amount if pressure he is applying, his other behind his back, who knows what he has in his hand, he stood there smirking. " darling, I would kill you with a gun, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it? That'd be way to easy, you'd feel no pain! I want you to feel the pain you caused, when my wife and my son left me, with a brat like you!" He screamed in my face. Glaring but soon turning into a evil glint in his eyes and his frown turning into a mischievous grin.

"Oh you will suffer, slowly and painfully. You little LIEING BRAT. WORTHLESS LIFE RUINER." He yelled as he pulled a knife out from behind his back and stabbed me right right threw my hoodie! right above my hip bone, I gasped, tingling pain shooting all through my body,dropping me to the floor the knife still stuck in my side, he kicked my ribs one last time, spitting on me. Walking away up the staircase slamming the basement door, locking all the locks and laughing his way out of the house to his car, probably to go drink more, get drunk and beat me again. As I lay on the floor blood pouring out of my side, I reached to grab the knife, I grabbed the handle, slowly tugging it out but, stopping immediately screaming in pain. I HAD to get this out, Or else it will keep bleeding, I sucked up my fears closed my eyes not looking while I sat up upper back supported my the wall, I grabbed the handle of the knife, held in my breath, and pulled it out as quick as possibly, screaming in pain. My hand falling to the floor as the knife clattered out of my hand onto the floor. I felt my eyes begin to water knowing I was loosing way to much blood, knowing i will need stitches from how deep the knife was, my ribs burning, my face bleeding and throbbing. My black hoodie had drops of blood left on it from my cheek bleeding and the top of my white skinny jeans where the pockets are had blood coming down you couldn't see thought if I pulled my hoodie down. I had to get help, I'm too young to die, I can't quit, I can't let my dad win he knows I'm in pain. He knows I need a hospital. He and I both know that bye the time he gets home ill be on the floor dead from blood loss. I had to get help. I got up limping to grab the knife, then over to open the air conditioning room door, going in and closing the door behind me. I turned and slowly clomped up the stairs using the railing to pull myself up, as I got to the top,I immediately went to the panel. Staring at it ready to leave.

I'm finally leaving.

I'll be free from my dad.

Finally.