Arcade

/Daniel's pov😯/

This was brooke? She is gorgeous. And two guys have fallen for her already? Wow. She must be something. I have to get to know her. She is fascinating.

We walked into the arcade, it was empty barely any people about 5, the arcade was huge. Brooke gasped as she looked around, i stared at her, her long blonde hair, her bright blue ocean eyes, she was short too well to me, she is perfect. She turned to face me, smiling,

"What now?" She asked eager to do something. I smiled pulling her hand towards the counter, "hello, whoa. Your Isaac, " the teen behind the counter. I mentally groaned the last thing i wanted right now was fans, dont get me wrong i love my fans but when i want my fun and privacy. I want my fun an privacy.

"Actually i prefer Daniel." I smiled. Her jaw dropped "ohmygod your a brit to!? What! Your American on Teen Wolf!"

"I know i have to act american. " i chuckled "i get that alot,"

"Can i have a picture and sign this please?"

I nodded taking the picture and signing it.

"May we have some tokens please?" I asked she nodded, "on the house." She said as she handed us a bucket of tokens. Brooke smiled and so did i, "thanks so much love." She nodded and we took the bucket walking to the games. "What first?" She asked, as we walked past the motorcycle games, car games. "Anything you please." I said

"Oka-OH play this with me!!" She said running over to the skateboard game. I chuckled, "of course." As she got on the board i started the game putting in 4 tokens. I know how to ride a skate board okay, tyler kinda taught me once during a break during filming. I got on and we started.

At the end of the game, i won. How nice, i should have let her win nice going Daniel. But she was really good. "So you can skateboard?" I asked her as we walked around searching for another game, "yeah when my mom and dad were still together me and my brother use to skate down the big hills, it was fun."

She said sighing. I put my arm around her rubbing her arm. "Im sorry darling, i dont know what happend to you, but i will wait if you ever want to tell me, and think of the positive! Thats history live for now." I said trying to make her happy, "Your such a nerd." She laughed, i acted offended "rude!" I said dramatically.

~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~

As we finished the dancing game, it was 2:30,we were tired and ready to do something else. As we gathered up our tickets, i went to te machine to count our tickets, i saw brooke looking at the big stuffed yellow duck with the fuzz on the top of its head, as she stared at all the prizes i snuck to the counter, "hey do i have enough for the big stuffed duck?" She nodded as she walked behind back and gave me the big duck, i snuck behind brooke and put the duck in front of me to hide my face as i used the ducks hand to tap her shoulder "ohhh brookeeee!" I said she turned around and gasped i put the duck down so she could see my face i smiled widely. "Oh my god! Daniel! I wanted this so bad!" She smiled, "no problem darling, " i said as she grabbed the duck set it on the floor next the counter and she jumped into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck, surprising me at first but i wrapped my arms around her waist slouching due to height difference, i stood up straight lifting her off the ground she squealed silently. I laughed. As i set her back down. "Oh jeez. Im going to keep this forever"

She smiled picking it up smiling at it , as we walked out of the arcade,

"To the park!" She said as she pointed across the street jumping on my back as she reached for her duck putting it on her back holding the arms. As i held her thighs, holding her up,

And we ran across the street and to the park.