Prolouge

"Thank you Harry... For everything"
  I whisper the words as I usualy do when I'm alone, or with people other than him. Since he passed away I've been whispering a lot. I was quiet for a whole week right after he left me, until my dad beat me again and I opened my mouth to scream out in pain.

I sing sometimes, to get the pain out of me. I used to sing songs about love before he left. We used to sing together, our voics harmonixing perfectly. But now I'm only singing songs in minor.

  A string on my guitar broke a month ago when I played way to hard on it as I screamed out the lyrics of the song. "Don't leave me in this hell!" 
  Since then I've never played on the guitar again. The happening only reminded me more of him...

"Thank you" I whisper to him again. I wonder if he can hear me from where he is now. I wonder if he's seen me crying at night or seen me praying for him. 

I kneel down in the wet grass before his grave stone. The stone shining in the dim light of the sun shining out behind the clouds.
  From the pocket of my jacket I take a brown piece of paper that I prepared yesterday evening. It took three hours to figure out how to tell him everythiing I wanted to tell him on that small piece of paper. 

Thank you, I've written on the envelope. A lump in my throat hurts as I swallow and the word 'thanks', escapes me again. A single tear tickels down my cheek as I put the envelope at the flower covered grave stone. 

Harry Edward Styles the text on the stone says. I still still can not quite understand what happened to him. The years 1994-2011 makes it even harder for me to understand.

I miss him so much... I put my hand on the soft stone and try to find support on there to steady myself as my body feels number and number. From the bent possition my back comes in I feel a slight pain shooting through my back from the wounds my dad gave me when I didn't open the door to my room right after he'd died.

I let myself cry, leaned against the strong stone, and let the memories of him wash through me. I don't know how long I cry for him, for me, for us, but after my tears have dried on my cheeeks repeated times I stand up. My body aches from the change of possition but it's like the physical pain doesn't bother me, not even half as much as my heartache does.

I turn my back at his grave after I've whispered how much I miss him, a hundred times, and start to walk towards the graveyard's gate. Just as I'm going to leave I turn around one last time. 

"I love you Harry" I say, as my eyes foind his grave again. This time I don't whisper and it feels strange to hear my own voice so loud.
  "I love you so freaking much!" I scream over the graveyard, before I turn around and run from the place. My cheeks once again wet with tears.