The ICONic Dream~Pat 11 (:

No feedback on the last part of the story? I see how it is... -___-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Hannah's POV~

"Vinny...I like you. A lot. I'm glad you finally said something about it." I said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" I said, smiling. He smiled to himself and continued to dance with me. When the song ended he told me he was gonna go tell the guys. I smiled and decided I was gonna tell Victoria and Montana. They both smiled and congratulated me. The last slow song started to play and I saw everyone pair up. Madison and Victoria were even dancing. I sighed and went to talk to Montana when I saw Vinny with his hand out.

"Dance?" He asked. I agreed and we began to dance. The song that playing was Next 2 You by Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber. I couldn't stop smiling. The night came to an end and we headed to the hotel. I was sitting on the rooftop (safe right?) thinking about the night when Vinny came and sat beside me.

"I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow. I know we just got together and everything seemed perfect, but I won't be gone that long." Vincent whispered.

"How long will you be gone?" I said hoping for the best.

"3 weeks." He said with a sigh. My eyes teared up and I leaned on his shoulder.

"We can skype everyday and I'll text you all the time." He said. I nodded but I was really upset. Why couldn't my life be perfect for once? Once it was all in place, life took out the most important piece of the puzzle. Vinny let me lay on him for a long time. Finally we both got up and went to our separate hotel rooms. I fell asleep crying to the song Just The Way You Are.

Soooo....sad right? Anyways...next part is gonna be dramatic! Don't forget to read my NEW story "All My Love" :) COMMENT. LIKE.

BECOME A FANNNN!!!!!!!!!!! :)

xoxo- Hannah Castronovo ;)