The ICONic Dream~Part 2 (:

~Vinny’s POV~

Class has been extremely boring today. The only that was interesting was when Mikey got called down for flirting with Lily. But that happens every other day. I’m glad those two are happy in love. If you could call it that. Mikey and Lily have a weird relationship. Like it’s crazy and obnoxious. But I mean look at them. I was drawing a fish (don’t ask) on my paper when Montana, Victoria, Erica, and Delany walked in. Montana is Mikey’s ex. They still get along fine but you can tell she misses him. Victoria is in love with Madison. Like it’s bad. I hope Madison asks her out…soon. Erica likes me. Thing is, I don’t like her at all. I mean she’s nice and all but I never really thought of her as a girlfriend. Delany….i have no idea who she likes. Some say Nick, some say me. I really don’t know. There was another girl behind Montana. She was gorgeous. She had long and straight brown hair. She was wearing one of those shirts that fall off one arm. It was blue and it said “Dancing is life”. SHE DANCED? Bonus! I threw my back pack in the seat next to me.  A very strategical move, if I do say so myself. As I suspected the new girl was asked to come to the front of the room. This should be good.

~Hannah’s POV~

The first thing I saw was a boy. He had braces, almond colored eyes, and a fohawk.  Not what I would usually go for but on him it worked. He was typing on his IPhone under the table. Something I did at my old school. Montana took a seat behind a boy with spikey hair. He had an ICON shirt on. I’ll see him later, more than likely. Victoria sat by a tall boy with a deep voice. He also had an ICON shirt on. Erica tried to sit by the boy I saw but he had his back pack in the seat next to him. She settled for a seat in the back. Delany sat by Erica. The teacher called me to the front of the room. This was what I was afraid of.

“What’s your name?” The teacher asked.

“Hannah…White.”

“Where are you from?”

“Kentucky...”

“What do you do in your free time?”

“Dance, softball, music.”

“Ahh well. I hope you enjoy Englishtown. There is a seat next to Mr. Castronovo. Vinny please move your back pack.”

The angel boy spoke.

“Sure thing Mrs. S!”

I sat down in the seat next to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

The rest of the class went by in a daze. I remember answering a question that the teacher asked. Montana passed me a note with her and the girl’s number on it. I put them into my phone. Vinny tapped on my shoulder after class.

“Hey…I heard you danced. Are you dancing at a certain company?”

“I dance at…at…ICON.” I stuttered. I still couldn’t believe he was talking to me!

“Me too!!! I guess I’ll see you at open tonight?”

“Sure..” I smiled at him then I had to get to my next class.

As I was thinking back on our conversation, I realized there was one problem.

Like/Comment/Become a Fan! SPAM ME WITH FEEDBACK! <3

xoxo- Hannah Castronovo ;)))