The ICONic Dream~Part 3 (:

~Montana’s POV~

The day was as usual; Missing Mikey, Victoria, Erica, and Delany laughing with me, and classes. But this new girl, Hannah, has really confused me. She’s pretty and nice but, she doesn’t seem to care what other people think of her. I like that. We all ate lunch together. Hannah talked but she looked really worried about something. I wonder what…

~Hannah’s POV~

I waited outside the school after the day was over. Mom said she would come pick me up. When I saw our red SUV come around to the front I grabbed my bag.

“How was your day?” She asked.

“Fine. I made like 5 new friends…”

“Good! What are their names?”

“Montana, Victoria, Erica, Delany, and…Vinny.”

“Oh…well that’s great dear! You have lots of unpacking and settling in to do!”

“See mom…I was wondering if I could possibly do that this weekend..?”

“Why?”

“I want to go to an open dance class at ICON. I want to meet all the members and Montana and Vinny want me to go.”

“Well….i guess. Just behave please.”

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! She’s letting me go! I texted Montana telling her I could go.

To: Montana..

From: Hannah!

Heyy! I can go!

My phone beeped meaning a new text. I opened it.

From: Montana..

To: Hannah!

Yay! Ask your mom if you can come to my house tonight. I’m having a sleepover with the usual. It should be interesting. ;))))))

My mom agreed. THANK THE LORD. I ran in my room and threw on some Chachi Mommas I had ordered and a Quest Crew shirt. Then I packed my dance bag with clothes for Montana’s, water, and dance shoes. I ran into my brother’s room.

“Zach! Oh my gosh! I had an amazing day today! I’m going to dance rehearsals, then to a friend’s house!”

He smiled and told me good luck…on both. I laughed then ran outside to walk to ICON. It was like two streets over. I walked into ICON and was attacked.

Well....LIKE/COMMENT/FAN! SPAM ME WITH FEEDBACK! She was attacked? *gasp* Anyways part 4 tonight!

xoxo- Hannah Castronovo ;)))))))