Spying

"SKIP!" Jax calls from the main room. Skip stops in her tracks.

"Coming" Skip shouts then sighs. She storms out slamming the door behind her. Happy and I sigh in relief as we get out the cramped closet.

"That was way too close" I say and Happy nods in agreement. I open the door slightly peaking into the hallway. "Clear" We walk out.

"I'll keep her busy and put a tracking device and mic on her phone. You put one on her Harley" Happy hands me a tracking device. I nod then we both walk into the main room. Skip is talking with Jax. Happy walks over and joins in while I walk out.

The only ones outside are the mechanics. I walk over to her bike and make sure no one is looking. I bend down pretending to tie my lace and plant the tracking device under the seat so you can't see it.

I walk over to my bike and pretend to put something in my compartment then walk back into the clubhouse. I look over to Happy who is at the bar with Skip. We make eye contact, I nod my head telling him it's done and he does the same. After a while Skips phone rings.

"Sorry I gotta take this" Skip says after checking the caller ID. She walks out.

"You know we're gonna have to get Juice involved. He's the only one that knows about tracing and recording the calls and shit" I tell Happy quietly.

"Where is he?" Happy asks and I shrug. He isn't in the sitting area.

"Do you know where Juice is?" I ask Half-Sack who's behind the bar.

"He's in his room I think" Half-Sack replies. Happy and I get up and go to his room. Happy bangs on his door.

"What's up?" Juice asks opening the door.

"We need to talk" Happy says walking in. I follow and notice Juice looks worried.

"It's not something you've done, don't worry" I reassure him.

"Then what is it?" Juice asks.

"You tell a soul and I will make your life hell" Happy tells Juice serious.

"That's comforting" Juice replies sarcastically.

"We need you to trace and record calls. We already got a mic on the phone but you know how to do all that shit" I say.

"Who is it?" Juice asks sighing.

"Skip" Happy says.

"Your Skip?" Juice asks confused looking between Happy and I. "Why?"

"You don't need to know" I shake my head.

"You do need to know that you so much as whisper it and your life won't be worth living" Happy chirps in.

"What do I get out all this?" Juice asks.

"To live and not be torchered mentally" Happy shrugs.

"Your really dark, do you know that?" Juice asks Happy.

"Will you do it or not?" I snap sounding more harsh than I intended.

"Yeah, sure" Juice sighs. Happy and I walk out. Happy checks the location of the tracking device on her bike.

"Let's go, she's moving" Happy tells me and we leave. We get on our bikes and tail her out of town. After a while we reached a warehouse in Oakland. I look at Happy with wide eyes.

"Wasn't this the warehouse we looked into?" I ask.

"Yeah, place was empty except for guns" Happy replies.

"Skip didn't want to check it" A lump forms in my throat. We park our bikes out of site and follow Skip.

"Took you long enough" A guy with a raspy voice told Skip walking up to her.

"I got here as quick as I could. What happened?" She asks annoyed. I examine the guy. He's tall with a shaved head and slim figure. He's wearing a suit and has another guy with him dressed do the same.

"It's solved now but, you really got to get your sister under control" The guy stays calm.

"Dammit Victor I came out here for nothing?" She shouts.

"No, I need a report on the Sons" Victor says. Happy grabs his guns and I grab his arm. He looks at me fiercely and I shake my head.

"We don't know what we're dealing with" I whisper.

"There's only 3 of them" Happy whispers back.

"For all we know there could be a dozen inside" I tell him. I let go of his hand and he puts away his gun.

"No one is telling me anything. They're all keeping their distant especially Chibs" Skip says.

"He's supposed to be your best friend. Get in bed with the sons and get us all the information you can. Don't come back if you haven't, the boss is gonna be very pissed" The guy, Victor tells her fiercely. Skip huffs and storms away.

She gets back on her bike and drives away. We do the same back into T-M. Happy and I park our bikes and get off. Skip walks up to me.

"Hey Chibs. Listen I was thinking, we've never got a chance to catch up and tell me about SAMCRO and stuff" Skips says with big eyes.

"Sorry kid I need to borrow him for now" Happy puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Later then?" Skip asks.

"Another time" I say and walk away.

"We were right" Happy sighs.

"I don't think we are" I tell him.

"Didn't you hear that?" Happy asks.

"There was something off about it" I tell Happy as we enter the clubhouse.

"What do you mean?" Happy asks. We sit down on the couch were no one is around.

"He said she needs to get her sister under control" Happy's eyes go wide.

"She never had a sister" Happy sighs and I shake my head.

"She's an only child" I state.

"Then who the fuck are we dealing with?" Happy asks.

"I don't know but we need to find out" I sigh.