The Plan

*Chibs POV*

The next morning I went to the clubhouse. I seen Skip at the bar. I walked up to her and sat on the seat next to her. Half-Sack handed me a beer.

"Hey Skip" I greeted.

"Hi Chibs" Skip gave a small smile.

"How's your arm?"

"It's fine I guess" She shrugged.

"So you fighting again tonight?"

"Nope, I think I'll pass" She gave a slight chuckle.

"Aye, you got beat pretty bad" I said.

"Yeah, he sure did a number on my face"

"So I was talking to Padraic last night and he said something about you and the IRA"

"What'd he say?"

"You tell me. Is there something you're not telling me about you and them?" I questioned.

"Not that I can think of" She answered confused.

"Since when were they worried about you?"

"Oh that. Um... I uh... they..." She tried finding an explanation.

"Well?" I asked losing patience.

"Well... I know them so well and uh... I'm like family to them and... they all get worried easy" She finally answered.

"Doesn't sound like IRA" I stated.

"Well they changed Chibs, people change" She said with cheek.

"I couldn't picture them changing that much" I rolled my eyes.

"Church!" Clay called as he walked into the clubhouse.

"What do you think happened?" Skip asked.

"Let's go find out" I replied. Everyone walked into chapel leaving their phones outside. We sat around the table and Skip sat beside Happy and Juice.

"We just got an anonymous tip that someone kidnapped a brother, hiding him in a warehouse in Oakland near the boarder. I don't know if it's legit but I want to check it out" Clay said and everyone looked shocked.

"Do we know who?" Bobby asked.

"No. We checked the other charters and everyone seems alright, except we don't know about the NOMADS. It's hard to keep track of them" Clay sighed.

"Then why are we checking? The other NOMADS can deal with it if it's true" Skip said.

"What if they can't because something has happened to them too or they don't know where to look?" Clay asked annoyed.

"It's our brother, it doesn't matter who's charter he's with" Tig said.

"We look out for family" Clay said.

"We vote?" Jax asked and Clay nodded.

"Who's in?" Clay asked and everyone stuck up their hand, including Skip who sighed before doing so. "Anyone appose?" Everone put there hand down. "Then it's settled. Juice, Piney and Bobby, I want you guys to stay here and keep an eye on things"

"How's it going down?" Happy asked.

"We leave when it's dark" Tig answered.

"Tig and Skip will take the van so we can carry our brother in if he's hurt. I want everyone carrying. There will be cameras so we need to use masks. There's gonna be two guys at the front and two at the back. Jax and I will take out the ones at the front while Hap and Opie take out the ones in the back. We need to be careful entering, there's gonna be five guys atleast, inside. We take them out and examine the place. It ain't big so it won't be hard" Clay explained the plan to us.

"Everyone's wearing a bulletproof vest" Jax added.

"The guys on the inside will be spread out, one in each room or two if there's more guys. Four small rooms on the first floor and one giant one on the second. Happy and Opie will enter through the back door entering the back room. Skip and Chibs will enter through the side door on the right side entering the room on the right. Then Jax, Tig and I will go through the front door which enters the front room. The guys in the room in the left will hear the gun shots and run out so we'll take them out too. Everyone will search the room they're in and Jax will check the room on the left. When it's all claear we'll check the room upstairs" Clay explained everything.

"Sounds like a plan" Opie nodded.

"We'll take KG-9's in a duffle bag in the van" Tig said.

"They're gonna be heavily armed" Jax said.

"We better start getting ready" Clay said and banged the gavel. Everyone walked out. I shut the doors remaining inside Chapel with Clay.

"I think there's something you should know" I told Clay as I sat back down in my seat.

"What's wrong brother?" Clay asked. I told him everything, the phone call, what Happy and Padraic said, the way she's been acting even the vibe I get off her.

"There's something going on here"

"What do you think is wrong?" Clay asked.

"I don't know but I do know that isn't the girl I grew up with"

"Keep an eye on her at all times. Never let her out of your sight and keep tabs on her, anything else happens I want you to tell me. I got bad feeling when that girl walked in here and now it's growing" Clay said and I nodded. I walked out of Chapel and looked around for Skip but I couldn't see her. I walked up to the bar where Jax, Half-Sack, Piney, Juice and Happy were drinking.

"Where's Skip?" I asked.

"She's outside, I think" Jax answered. I nodded and walked outside. Skip was sitting on a chair texting. I walked upto her.

"Who you texting?" I asked.

"Just a friend back in Belfast" She said quickly and put her phone away.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, why?" She asked back.

"No reason" I answered. "How do you like being NOMAD?" I asked and she shrugged.

"It's alright I guess"

"Don't you miss SAMBEL?" I asked.

"Yeah but I made my choice" she smiled.

"What do you think about going to that warehouse in Oakland?"

"I think it's nothing"

"What makes you say that?"

"What's with all these questions?" Skip raised an eyebrow.

"Just wondering" I shrugged.