It's Crazy

*Chibs POV*

I walked into the clubhouse after Skip. I sat on a stool next to Jax at the bar.

"You guys sort it out?" Jax asked.

"Aye" I sighed. Jax looked at me. I can see the concern in his eyes.

"What's up?" Jax asked me.

"Nothing, it's just weird someone can change so much when they grow up" I stated. Prospect handed me a drink. "Cheers" I took a drink.

"That happens sometimes, especially when you haven't seen them in god knows how many years"  Jax said then took a drink of his beer.

"I guess you're right Jackie boy" I sighed. Skip walked outside holding her phone to her ear. After about five minutes Clay walked over.

"Where's the girl?" Clay asked.

"Outside, taking a call I think" I answered.

"Go get her, Gemma wants to meet her" I looked over to the couch to see Gemma holding Abel.

"Aye, I'll go get her" I said standing up. I walked outside and Skip was sitting on a bench with her back turned. I walked up to her slowly and quietly. I was planning on giving her a fright but instead her conversation caught my attention.

"Don't worry it's all going as planned. I'm here and I'm safe. Nobody suspects a thing. It's all good" Her voice was different, her acccent changed completely. She hung up the phone.

"Clay wants you" I said and she got up.

"What for?" She asked.

"Gemma wants to meet you" I stated and she looked at me confused. "Presidents ol' lady and V.P's mom" I explained.

"Okay" We walked in. I never mentioned what I heard, that goes straight to Clay.

"Gem, this is Skip" I said as we walked over to the couch. Gemma stood up and handed me Abel while she examined Skip.

"So you're the reason for all this comotion?" Gemma asked Skip.

"Wasn't planned" Skip replied. Gemma smirked.

"What was the plan?" Gemma asked raising an eyebrow.

"That I travelled with my boys" Skip shrugged. I could tell she was hiding something big and by the look on Gemmas face it was clear she knew too.

"You should be more careful where you travel next time" Gemma warned. I looked at Happy, it was clear he wanted to step in but he's afraid of what Clay or Jax might do to him and when Gemma's mad you want to stay in her good books.

"How about we have a party?" Tig asked changing the subject. Everyone agreed. Skip and Gemma broke eye contact. Everyone gathered outside as we began drinking and having fun. JoJo and Half-Sack are in the ring fighting. After about 5 minutes Bobby split them up. They hugged and stepped out the ring.

"Why don't you fight?" I asked Skip.

"No, I can't" She gave a small smile.

"Come on. You were always the best at it" I challenged.

"No really I, uh, hurt my arm bad while coming here" Skip explained.

"When we were 13, you broke your leg and still beat up that bully Sam using your crutches. I'm sure a sore arm is nothing"

"Who would I be fighting?" Skip asked nervous.

"Me!" Tig said stepping up to the challenge.

"Oh shit!" Skip whispered. She took off her cut and jumper, Tig did the same but also removed his t-shirt.