Evil that surrounds me

Hey everyone! So I have this Nightmare from time to time and it always scares the daylights outta me so I eventually decided why not try to make it a story? Well, I hope you all enjoy it :D and comment and vote if you feel like it :)

Oh, and I've got a few more horror stories coming along, so be sure to check out my works 

__________________________________________________________________________________

I stared in absolute shock at the little girl that stood before me. This didn't make sense-She was supposed to be dead! I saw her get hit by that car! The news had her face plastered everywhere!

"K-kaitlyn?" I studdered.

She looked up at me smiling innocently. "Yeah. I missed you. Mommy said that you're a really good influence cuz you're so nice-Why do you look so scared, Destiny?"

I bent down to her level and studied her...eyes ,seemedlike the 5 year old's..smile,check..skin..yep..looked pretty alive to me. I didn't get it..I was sure she was dead!

She startled me when she slipped her tiny hand into mine and started pulling me to the playground..the one that you had to cross the road to get to...the same road she died on..

"H-how are you here?" I asked, feeling very nervous as my foot hit the newly paved road. Aha! They paved over it to help with all the damage from the accident!

She stopped in the middle, staring hard at the spot of the accident. "I didn't die." She said very seriously.

"B-but you were under that car! Y-you were squashed...weren't you?"

"What are you talking about, silly? C'mon." She replied in her cheery 5 year old voice, skipping across the road while pulling me along.

When we reached the park, I was relieved to see her mom..but..why was she crying?

"Hey!" I called, running over to her. I could see a picture of kaitlyn clutched in her hands.

"This was her favorite park." The woman replied, sniffling in an attempt to stop crying.

"Was? But she's right her-" I stopped when I realized kaitlyn had disappeared.

Kaitlyn's mother looked up, rage in her eyes. "How dare you! I'm not in any mood to deal with cruel jokes! My baby's dead and nothing will bring her back!" With that she ran off, bursting into sorrowful tears.

My mouth dropped open. But she was here...

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and started to walk home. I stopped on my porch when I felt a tiny hand slip into mine. My head shot down to see kaitlyn standing there with big, sad eyes.

"You left me all alone at the playground..Don't you like me anymore?"

"I-You-What are you?!" I cried.

She grinned a creepy grin at me "I am kaitlyn."

I removed her hand from mine and backed away towards the door. "No you're not!" I screamed and opened it, tumbling inside and shutting it quickly, then locking it.

"Let me in! Destiny, I thought we were friends!" She cried, pounding tiny fists on the door.

"No! You're not kaitlyn! Go away!"

The pounding stopped...but singing began..

Ring around the Rosie pockets full of posies. Ashes ashes we all fall down.