Goodbye...

I left the note on the desk beside the bed. Feeling weak I began to walk to the bathroom. I just stood there. Stood there frozen at the image in front of me. There I was, paler than a vampire's and snowman's baby. There were dark, dark circles underneath my eyes and I looked as if I was becoming bone. Did Micah notice my change or has he been too busy? I sigh loudly as I turn the shower head on. At least I'll die in peace. In a couple of days I'll die alone, in silence. I get into the shower and let the hot water run along my back. The water was so hot, I felt the water through skin. Guess I'm that sick. Sick, skinny, and dying.

Done with my shower, I lay in bed and sleep. Micah doesn't sleep. He is always working. Work, work, work!! He's so busy that he doesn't see me dying!

My wolf is gone. My mate connection is weaker than a feather. I'm dying. No one notices. I'm practically a weak human.

Three weeks later.

"Crystal!" I hear Micah scream. It's been three weeks and now, I think its time to finally let go.
"Crystal! Shit! Someone get the pack doctor. NOW!" I cough a little blood up. I hear whispers and gasps but everything seems to be fading now.

"Micah..." I start.

"Shhh....Don't talk." I smile at him.

"Listen to me Micah. Before I let go I need to tell you somethings. First off, thank you. Thank you for finding me that day in the meadow. Thank you for helping and loving me even if we barely know each other. Second, take care of your pack as if I never existed. Please, do that for me. Move on with life. Don't mope around thinking of the what ifs. Lastly, I love you. I love your will power, your courage, your bravery, you love. I love everything about you. There's a note. I left it for you. It's on the desk in my bedroom, read it and remember it. Remember this girl." By now Micah was full of tears. "And I want you to remember, family first. Stop putting work before those you love. Yes, you love this pack but you loved me? You loved me by never once in the days since you woke up you never once came to kiss me goodnight or tell me those three words, "I love you". Goodbye Micah. I wish you were my first. I really do. Goodbye...."
I let go. I let go of the tiny bit of life I had.

The last words I heard before I fully let go were, "I love you, too." I died with a smile on my face.

........................
Okay BOOM!

_Naya♡♡