Prophecy

Unknown P.O.V

"Never?"

"Never."

We stayed like that for awhile. Me tackled on the ground, him on top of me, his wolves watching us. Finally I pushed him off of me. "Am I your mate?" He smiled and nodded his head. My eyes started to water as I fell to the ground shaking my head in my hands. He can't be my mate....He can't be.

"Why are you sad about it?"

"What pack are you from? What's your last name, and are you future alpha?"

"Red Stone Pack, Derek Stone, and yes. Why do you ask?" I cried harder. This can't be. Sarafina said it wasn't. Chandra said it wasn't. No. Something bad has happened. Derek grabbed me But I pushed away. "No! I refuse to stay with you! I refuse to be with you! I refuse to be your mate! How do I know you aren't lying!?" I shouted. He looked hurt but I was too confused. I didn't care.

"Alright but come with us to the pack. Please," he said more of a statement than a command. I nodded not wanting to argue. I walked up to his wolves and walked between them.

"Are you awake?" Derek said looking into my eyes.

"Nah...I'm just sleep talking and sleeping with my eyes wide open." Stupid wolf. Might as well tell him. "Where is Crystalline?" he stiffened.

"How do you know her?" He sat on the bed looking at me intensely.

"I might as well tell you. Okay no interruptions." He nodded. "Okay so my name is actually not Isabel Freyer. It is Anael, meaning angel of love. I work with the moon goddess, Chandra, and the fiery one, Sarafina. We had been the ones to pick your mates. I was supposed to be the one to keep an eye out for you two, but of course Antonio wouldn't let me. You see, Antonio is my forbidden love interest. He is part of the dark side as I am light. So he will eventually come back from hell for revenge on you and to take me back. Anyways, I wasn't supposed to be part of this so some how Sarafina and Chandra did something without my concern. I will need to speak with them but for now I need to deal with this. You seem to think I am your mate. That could only mean Crystal has found her soul interest. You were originally her mate but Micah was her soul interest. Her soul has a pull with his wolf. He sees mate she doesn't all she does is feel the pull. Her wolf is bounded with you but her soul isn't. This means I might be your soul interest. If I am I don't know." He sat there listening to my story wide eyed.
"S-so you're not my second chance?" I shook my head looking down. He chuckled humorlessly. He got up and flipped the vanity. He ran a hand through his hair and punched the wall before walking out slamming the door behind him.

Chandra has alot of explaining to do....

517 words ^^^^

Yay short but I updated faster than usual.

_Naya♡♡