The reason I don't know

I woke up with a massive headache. When I attempted to sit up, key word attempted, I couldn't because of a giant's are around my waist it wasn't Derek's that's what freaked me out. I looked to see the person holding me and it was my one and only brother, Blake, ugh why does he have to act like he is my boyfriend all of a sudden that's the reason I don't know. After I finally got out of his grasp I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. Washed my self and brushed my teeth and hair. I got out of the restroom and looked for something to wear. I decided I was going to wear a black crop top with white hearts on it and a pair of jeans with black heals. Today I feel like actually dressing hot. (A/n outfit on the top) I went down stairs to find my parents making out. "Ooh grosss! GET A ROOM!" I practically yelled at their intense seen. The quickly stopped. My father growled in annoyance while my mother blushed ferociously. It's cute yet disgusting. "Sorry Crystalline you didn't come down earlier and well we just kinda..." My mom trailed. I just say down and started eating. No one can ruin my appetite. As soon as I saw Blake walking down the stairs I put my plate in the sink and left. I decided to walk to school today to clear my mind.

*Skips Walk* At School
I made it to my locker and got out the books I'll need before lunch. I was about to walk to class when all of a sudden Derek stops me and says, "Hey I nees to talk to you but I don't want to cause a scene soo..come with me." Before I could answer he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty classroom and said the words that no mate would want to hear. "I Derek Stone future Alpha of the Red Stone Pack rejects you, Crystalline Matthews as my mate and future Luna." With that I slapped him and walked out. Sure enough people were staring at me with apologetic looks. I didn't need their pity though.

The day pasted by in a blur. My wolf wouldn't stop whimpering. She would howl in pain every time we saw him and whimper every time we thought about him and another girl. She was depressed and I hated it. No one messes my wolf.

The reason u want to know is why us my brother and Derek acting so weird. If Derek didn't wamt me he would've rejected me from the start and Blake, Blake is just acting crazy! I need to findout whay their problem is before it's too big. The reason I need to know about to ease my problems. Derek and Blake you better watch your move...

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
Okay hoped you like this short chapter. I know it's short but I have writers block .

Vote and comment

_Naya♡♡