What the?

I blacked out.

I woke up in a completely destroyed hospital room. There, lying on the ground, knocked out cold, Ryan, Dean, Alex, and Jake.

"Oh my god," I said as I went there and checked their heartbeats," Oh my fucking god! No!" They weren't breathing. No heartbeats either.
"No!! Please goddess no! Please if I'm really the Moon goddess. Please I need a second chance. Please......" I closed my eyes and breathe deeply.

"Ryan. Dean. Alex. Jake. I give you a second chance at life. If you are still with me please wake up and open your eyes. I let you breathe the air again and have a heart. Just please wake up please." My voice broke. Suddenly a groan filled the air followed by other groans and moans.

"What the?" Ryan asked.

"YES! I DID IT!!" I shouted standing up and doing a little happy dance. I can't believe I did it. 'Good job' my wolf said to me. Huh? Haven't heard from Sarah in a while.

"Crys! What did you do?" Alex asked. I guess they don't remember. "All I remember is you...You were shooting at us with your iron man hands. Then it was black."

"I saw light. A white light coming towards me. Thank god I didn't go into that light." Dean said.

"I-i killed you guys." They all stared at me then each other then me again.

"Okay." Jake shrugged. "Whatever you think." Oh they don't believe me??

"I DID AND THEN I BROUGHT YOU BACK TO LIFE!" I shouted, frustrated. They just chuckled so I ran out the room to see if there was any footage of me using my powers. "Ah ha!" I found it. I played back the rewind and saw that I didn't knock the cameras out. Yes!!

Ryan and the others came into the room not too long after. I showed then everything I did. They saw the death and the rebirth. They went silent.

"Uh....Wow...uhh." Ryan said.

"Do you believe this? Please don't be afraid. I didn't even know I would get them this early."

"Wait so you knew you would have powers?!" Alex shouted at me. I shrunk back into my chair.

"Alex! Geez dude don't fucking scare the shit outta her! If ya do she might use her powers again!" Dean scolded him.

"Fine fine....." Alex grumbled.

"What are you?" Jake asked.

"I'm the next moon goddess."

"What the-?" Ryan said.

"Hell." Jake finished.

"I know. I know. Please, I'm begging you. Don't run away." I begged.

"Well I don't know about you guys but....I forgive you Crystal." Deam said as he came to my side.

"I forgive you too!" Ryan said.

"Me three!" Jake skipped over. We all stared at Alex waiting to hear his response.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I guess I forgive her too." Alex waved off. We all laughed and went out. The boys helped me sneak out of the hospital and we went to the pack house.

As we got there I kept feeling like I was being watched. Like eyes everywhere were watching me.

"Um..Do you guys feel watched?" I asked a bit cautious.

"I definitely do. Thank goodness you do too I thought I was going to go crazy!" Dean said as he stepped closer to me.

We all ran to the pack house to see that no one was there and the whole house was a mess. We were ambushed. I looked around the house and I saw a pair of yellow eyes looking at me. I quickly recognize that it was......

That creep who called me his daughter...

Been having so much trouble. I'm sorry I could post sooner!

Happy late THANKSGIVING!!

Yahoo!!!!! Lol bye

_Naya♡♡